~Chapter 18:Not the same~

**Harley's POV**

        Its been over a week now since I lost my puddin. I looked at my shoulder with the tattoo that he gave her when they first met. She started to cry and a tear fell con the tattoo.They both had the exact same tattoo,she felt herself go weak and she fell to the ground.."What e Fuck is going on"I mumbled to myself I felt nothing but pain in my head. I felt like I was giving energy to someone else but what the Fuck does it hurt so much.. I feel like i did before i met Mr.J lonely,afraid,gone,soulless. What was i gonna do without Mr.J.

    **Deadshots POV**

    I'm getting worried for Harley...i know how she feels,losing someone u loved is hard to handle i just hope she doesn't start killing herself over him. I need to help her get through this or shell kill herself in the matter of a week.

  **Harley POV**

   I wasn't feeling the same,my hair started to go darker back to my original blonde,and my tattoos were fading. "DEADSHOT WHATS GOING ON" i yelled. he ran over at me and looked at me"u must be loosing everything you had with your boyfriend"deadshot said..."i don't wanna loose the way i am i can't"i started to cry. What will i do if hes gone that means Harley will no longer exist you cant just have a Queen without a King.....What will happen to me??