~Chapter 28: In deep water~

*Harley's POV*

    I was by the end of a bridge, tied up,and tape over my mouth. I looked around and saw Killer clowns standing all around me. there cackles,there laughs everything about them some how reminded me of Mr.J..Were was Mr.J, did he know some fucking clowns kidnapped me and i'm on the edge of a cliff. I kept looking around till i saw someone tied up next to me. He had green hair and was very pale,and when he looked at me tears started to roll down my face. I was frozen still,my whole body turning cold, i tried to scream out Mr.J's name but he couldn't understand me. I began to panic, I closed my eyes thinking it was all a bad dream but i didn't work, then i saw one of the clowns go up to me and push me off the bridge and into the very,very deep water. I can't swim so i can't save myself, as i was sinking to the bottom i heard another splash hit the water. When i looked up it was Mr.J..I didn't know what to do and i was running out of breathe..

   *Jokers POV*

I was now in the water were i see Harley sinking to the bottom,I also felt a very sharp pain in my back and the salt water made it worse. Harley always made my pain better, i looked down and i didn't see her anymore. I slowly started to close my eyes and slowly sink to the bottom were she was..all the thoughts,voices and pain roaming through my head.. All i could think about is Whats gonna Happen to the King and Queen of Gotham? What will happen,will Bats take credit for all of it,will the clowns kill everyone what will happen. First i'm the only clown in Gotham, I'm the clown prince of crime. But now these dicks are gonna ruin the fun and ruin the joke...I don't even care about those right now they are put aside i care for my Queen...

*Harley's POV*

  I couldn't see Mr.J anymore and that got me worried.the voices in my head started telling me ' you can do this you will do anything for your love,anything in the world,You will live for him'. I listened to the voices and got all my energy built up and i ripped the ropes that tied me down. I started to kick my legs and swing my arms to get to the surface. I saw Mr.J slowly swiftly gliding down to the bottom. I grabbed him and swam up to the surface. Laying him down on the beach side,i slowly rolled him over to his back and saw he had a huge cut on his back. I looked around and saw my purse down here with everything that was in it scattered everywhere. I quickly grabbed a piece of cloth that i use for tattoos and put it on the wound, then i put tape on it then i flipped him back over. I pressed my head of his chest to hear breathing but i heard nothing. Tears started streaming down my face like a faucet left on to long. "Mr.J....So many ways to describe you...y-y-yo-you always made me laugh,you let my set my inner wild and insane free from the cage. You always were there for me through tick and thin, If i never met you i would never feel love,i-i-i would never feel pain, i would feel nothing but a boring person. Without you i feel like my old self,lost boring,soulless. I cant describe all the joy you brought me in the past 3 years. I know we had out ups and downs but always know i will never hate you..i will always love you,i will be a mark in your heart..f-f-for-for-forever..I love you forever,and if your spirit is here right now,i will live on for you,like the oath. I wont let you down Mr.J.." i felt tears glide down my cheeks and land on Mr.J. I laid my head on his chest and stayed there for a while crying,in the cold now dark night. I grabbed his arm and saw the tattoo i have him,until i saw another one under it that i never seen before it said ' I saw the Darkness in her beauty,and she saw the Beauty in my Darkness' i smiled and put his arm back down and looked at my pictures of me and him. I looked up at his face,his dark red lips,his damaged tattoo, it just completes him. I kissed him on the lips and went back down and laid on his chest,looking at the stars..

  *Couple hours later*

   I was about to fall asleep when i felt strong,warm hands grab my hands. When i looked down at my hands i saw another pair,they were white,and as i saw the smile on one hand,my heart filled with joy. I sat up and saw Mr.J looking at me.. "Princess,are you okay"he said pulling me closer. "y-y-yea, i thought you were dead, i thought u drowned, i didn't know what to do"i said looking straight into his eyes. "well  i felt you save me, i also heard that speech you said to me"he said wiping my tears away."r-really, Puddin"i said blushing. "yea i loved when you said i complete you, You complete me all the way"he said leaning in for a kiss. As i kissed him a heard and felt him purring i giggled and got up.We both started to walk slowly home, with his hand around me. But when we get home Me and Mr.J got new Problems To face.....  

  HI GUYS! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT,CAUSE I LOVED WRITING IT AND I THOUGHT IT WAS DIFFERENT! I GIVE CREDIT TO harleyqxxnn FOR THE BRIDGE AND FALLING INTO DEEP WATER IDEA. BUT I DIDN'T STEAL ALL OF IT I JUST GOT ONE SIMPLE IDEA! ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEWEST BOOK ~ME AND HIM~ CAUSE I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK OF IT OKAY GUYS LOVE YOU ALL!!!!