~Chapter 2: Meet Harley Quinn~

~Memory POV~
"Harleen"!!!!! Her dad yelled for her..."what daddy"she said in a slightly rude tone"Did u give me an attitude"he said while picking her 7 year old self up.He punch her in the face,and asked her for a beer.At this time her mom left her with him.She went to the kitchen and got him a beer.*He is always sitting there drunk I need to step up to him and tell him how I feel*she thought to herself.Little Harleen always wished for someone to love her.
~Back to Rl~
When the Joker was done Harley got up and screamed.."What's wrong baby"he asked with a smirk..."Nothing....just a bad memory I guess",she thought he actually loved her I guess not..He would ask every time he finished zapping her"Do u still love me"he asked with a smile,she couldn't say no she always said yes. After he did it for the last time,he came over to me and he started to make out with me,then he picked me up and we went somewhere else."We're we going Mr.J"she questioned him..."It's a surprise baby"he said with a laugh.

The joker brought Harley to the Chemical Ace were he feel in to be the joker."What is this place"Harley asked in concern..He ignored her and brought her up to the third floor were he was. She was looking at the Acid at the bottom."Question"....he said while looking up at the ceiling.She turned around and looked at him."Would you die for me"..he asked in a straight face.."Yes" she said with no hesitation."That's too easy...would you.....would u live for me"he stared into her eyes."Yes"she replied..."Careful....Do not say this oath...thoughtlessly...Desire becomes surrender surrender becomes..power"he said with his hand over her mouth.."you want this"he asked putting his finger over her mouth.."I do""Say it...say it.say it...pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty"she answer"please"."ohhhh God your so...Good"he said with a grin..She look at the tubs of chemicals and looked at him,She turned around facing him put her arms out and feel backward into a tub of acid.The Joker walked away,then he noticed he needed her,he started walking back and ripped his jacket off and jumped in after her.He went all the way to the bottom were she was and picked her up,when the were swimming in the acid the joker kisses her.Harley takes a breather and kisses him putting her arms around him,then he started to cackle.

When the joker got out of the tub with Harley he drove to his house with her."Welcome to your new house baby girl"He said with a smirk.There was a club in his house,a hot tub,and the biggest bedroom she has ever seen in her life. On the elevator up to his room they were kissing until they got to his room,He picked Harley up bridal style and brought her in.There was a bathroom in there too. When she went in the bathroom to check herself out she had lighter blond hair and she was whiter then usual...."Mr.J...why do I look different is that just me"He came into the bathroom and looked at her."Baby you look hotter then ever"he said as he started to kiss her neck."Oh honey some lady coming to help u with some outfits"he smiled at her..."okay mr.j and can we get pudding I love pudding"she asked as she stared into his eyes.."yes we can get pudding I love pudding"*If he likes pudding maybe I can call him puddin*She thought."Mr.J I got a quick question....would u like me to call u puddin"She asked with a smile.."I love that...puddin"he pronounced it and kissed her and went to take a shower.While he was in the shower,the lady came with clothes for Harley,Harley choose three outfits,Daddy's lil Monster shirt with a property of the joker jacket booty shorts and a puddin collar,next was a gold and black diamonds on it,Last was a jester suit was half red and half black with diamonds on it..When the joker got out he saw Harley getting into her booty shorts,and he started drooling"Damn Baby girl...your so hot"he says while kissing her neck...."thanks puddin"she said while turning around and kissing the joker while he is still naked.She feels his warm body when she hugs him,he slides his hands down to her butt and squeezes it."See someone wants to be naughty"Harley said with a growl.....