~Chapter 39: Training~

I woke up and saw Mr.J sleeping...I kissed his forehead and got out of bed and walked downstairs. "Johnny can you help me with something" I said with a smile.."Sure what do you need" he said.. "I need to practice me reflexes on attacks"I said. He nodded and followed me to an empty room with a couple of objects and weapons.
     I wrapped my fists with red and black electrical tape and started practicing... Johnny was such a great teacher...He really helped me out when we practiced..He was so patient, kind, and gentle when I first started and described  everything so eloquently. We were doing great until I heard someone walk in. I darted my eyes over to the rusted metal door to see my angel leaned up against the door frame watching me.."What are you doing?" He asked curiously. "Practicing my reflexes" I said...He chuckled and walked over to Johnny.."Lets see how she is" he said pushing Johnny.."She pretty good boss" Johnny said...Mr.J rolled his eyes and started to try to attack me..I duck down and punched him in the stomach... He growled and punched me back in my stomach, making me fall to the ground.."It takes more to beat me sweet" he laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Every morning I would wake up extra early..Me and Johnny would get lots of practice done before Mr.J woke up...I've been getting better at my defense when Mr.J would practice with me..."Johnny I think today's the day I'll beat Puddin" I said.."yea your very good"He said. I continue practicing till Mr.J came downstairs.. I heard a psychotic laugh from behind me, I turn around and see Mr.J leaning on the door frame.."ready for round three" he laughed..."I'm always ready" i said in a positive attitude. He chuckled and swung a punch at me but i ducked down and punched him in the gut. He growled and tried to knee me in the gut but fails again, i swiftly go behind him and grabs a handful of his hair and pulled his head back lightly kissing him.."looks like someone lost today" i said smiling.. He growled and got up.."Only today princess.."he said pulling me close whispering something in my ear. "your gonna get punished now princess" he said roughly kissing me than pushing away.. I grinned at him as he left the room. I glanced over at Johnny who had big eyes.. "What never seen a girl in action" i said. "Harley that was amazing....no one ever beat J before" he said high fiving me. I smiled and left to room going upstairs into the bedroom. I walked into my closet and looked for some clothes to put on when i felt someone put there hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and was about to punch the person when the quickly grabbed my arm, I looked at the person and it was Mr.J.."What the hell are you doing?" i said.."The question is what are YOU doing dear?" he said with a smile.."getting dressed what the hell does it look like i'm doing having a party in my closet" i said.. "No.....But who said you needed clothes....princess you don't need clothes for what were doing today" he said still smiling. "Well what are we doing then puddin" i asked raising an eyebrow.. "I'm giving you that punishment now princess" he said grabbing my hair and tossing me on the bed..

OMG GUYS I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER TO POST.....I'VE BEEN WORKING ON OTHER BOOKS AND SCHOOL HAS BEEN IN THE WAY AND I'M VERY SORRY!!! AND YES  I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS PRETTY SHORT BUT ITS BETTER THAN HAVING NO CHAPTER AT ALL RIGHT?!?! ANYWAY I'M GONNA WORK ON THIS BOOK MORE NOW AND MY OTHERS TOO SO YEAH! ALSO YOU GUYS SHOULD READ MY OTHER BOOKS SO YOU GUYS AREN'T BORED WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THIS BOOK TO UPDATE!!!!