~Chapter 23:Flashbacks and Thoughts~

*Jokers POV*

    She slapped me....She fucking slapped me..."JOHNNY GET THE VIDEO CAMS FROM THE CLUB AND REWIND IT FROM EARLIER" i yelled up the stairs... I looked at Harley and that girl and believe it or not Harley was right.. I was looking at the past times she said that to me and she was right ever time. Should i look for her,is she okay,what is going on with me..I felt something crack in my skin i looked at my shoulder and saw the tattoo Harley and i have with the J+H surrounded by a heart was cracked now,split down the center... Then  i felt my actual heart loose all love i had for her.. its like we have the same stuff going on like we have the same person...Then voices in my head were telling me to go look for her she is cutting herself and hurting herself and the other is telling me she don't love me you deserve better.. After the voices i had flashbacks of me and Harley,When we first met,so many that i could never forget..

*Flashback*

   Harleen was strapped to a metal table..."well what do we have here" the Joker said.."what ya gonna do u gonna kill me Mr.J" Harleen said.."Oh i'm not gonna kill ya i'm just gonna hurt ya..really....really.....bad" The Joker said turning on the electric shock pallets.."ya think so well i can take it"she said closing her eyes..she was brave,very loyal,she would do anything for him.. He pushed the pallets into her head and the both had a flashback of each other.. They became the King and Queen of Gotham City..God help anyone who disrespected the Queen..

   *Harley's POV*

   Whoa i just had a flashback of when me and Mr.J first met...I felt a pain on my shoulder and saw the tattoo Mr.J gave me had the heart cracked down the middle..It was a broken heart.. I suddenly felt nothing in me,i felt,lost,hopeless,gone....I saw the ring he gave me for the wedding, the heart was cracked also...what will happen about the wedding?

   *Jokers POV*

       What is fucking with my mind..I need to lay down maybe i will better,i walked into my bed room and thought about Harley being there waiting for me..I walked in her closet and saw her wedding dress in a white plastic bag thing over it,i didn't look at and just walked out or the closet and laid in bed thinking about things.. I totally forgot about the wedding, I looked at my ring and reminded me of  Harley...Harley was right about what she said to me earlier,she was loyal,she was there for me,she did everything for me, and what did i do for her...My concern is will she ever forgive me now? Will I have to cancel the wedding or can i still make things right with Harley?