The Baby Years:Date night

Jade
I smiled at my little baby Lila,she had her chubby fingers in her mouth and was cooing. I had music playing in the back ground and I smiled at her running my fingers gently through her tuft of brown hair. I heard the door open and I turned around Jude stood their his arm's crossed and his hair styled,he had in a navy blue blazer,and a pair of black jeans.
"Are you ready?" He asked I shook my head and he walked over giving me a hug,I hugged him back a dug my face into his chest "is little baby Lila ready?" He Asked looking at the 6 month old baby she cooed at him and reached for him,he chuckled and walked over to her picking her up she giggled and cooed
  "how about we let mommy get dressed?" He asked she cooed and giggled. I grabbed my pile of clothes and walked to the bathroom closing the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror "I'm a mom" I said in disbelief it was an odd feeling considering it hadn't even gone through the pregnancy or any of the magical facts of that but I was still responsible for this young girl that was in our bedroom.
I jumped in the shower,after getting out I blow dried my hair and pulled on a blue dress,that flowed to my knees. I walked out of the bathroom,pajamas in hand I threw them in the hamper,Jude stood up from his spot on the bed Lila in his arm's I opened my arms and he handed her to me "come here sweet pea..it's okay mommy's got you"
I cooed at her she opened her beautiful brown eye's and stared at me in a way that made my heart fill with joy. Suddenly she took a chubby hand of my hair she pulled "ouch! Hey baby that's mommy's hair!" I gently and carefully removed her fist from my hair and kissed her head.
"Sweet girl" I cooed "I love you" I said. Suddenly I heard a nock on the front door "I got it!" I said coming down the stairs I opened it and skylar stood there "JADE!" she yelled I hugged her Lila getting squished in between. "Wait i brought Blake!" She said i groaned and she laughed at me "don't be mean" Jude came down the stairs my black flats in his hand "ready? He asked "yep our baby sitters are here"
"WAIT! you didn't tell me we had to baby sit her!" Blake yelled I rolled my eye's at him "welcome to parent hood Blake" I said sarcastically I handed Lila off to skylar "keep her safe,breast milk is in the freezer her bottle is on the island,our numbers are on the fridge if you need anything,and make sure she gets to bed at a reasonable time."
I finished skylar nodded "how hard can it be?" I just smiled at her and Jude grabbed my arm and we walked out the door "do they got this?" I asked him be broke out laughing "nope. I'll be surprised if the house is still standing when we get back" I gasped and smacked his arm "don't talk like that!" He just shrugged as we got into the car.
------------------------------------------------------
Skylar
I gently bounced Lila as me and Blake sat on the couch her eye's got droopy and I stopped "Blake I think we need to warm up the milk now." I said Blake looked at me like I'd grown another head "um,you want me to do it?" He asked I nodded slowly "come on Blake it isn't that hard,you take the frozen milk and put it in a hot cup of water to defrost it,then you put it in the bottle to warm up,and then you test it on your wrist" now Blake looked at me like I'd grown another head out of the one I'd grown before I explained it. "You got this Blake!" I said he just nodded and got up as I gently shook Lila,"stay awake baby" I said gently. I heard Blake cuss from the kitchen "NO CUSSING AROUND THE BABY!" I yelled,he peaked his head from around the corner "shut up" and then went back I just rolled my eye's "he's crazy Lili!" I cooed to her.

Jade
Jude stuck the key in the door.
"I hope things went well" I mumbled. He looked at me with big blue eyes. "I'm sure everything was fine honey." I just nodded and we slipped into the dark house. I dropped my heels at the door glad they were off my feet. I padded my way into the living room. My eyes lit up at the sight. Skylar and Blake were laying on the couch asleep, baby Lila was asleep on skylars chest. Her head was tilted to the side and her little tongue stuck out.
"Jude come look" Jude followed me into the living room and wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.
"Cuties" he mumbled. I moved to grab Lila and swaddled her into my arms.
"Hello darling" I kissed her forehead and padded my way up the stairs to her nursery. I wouldn't change my life for the world.

A/N if you guys want more stuff like this let me know and I'll write it up!!