Special Chapter

A/N Okay everyone since valentines is coming up so I decided that I wanted to make a special chapter about Jude and jade and their pack,but since I have them in the Caribbean,so I decied to do a special chapter on this so that way I could continue my story,I hope you enjoy this chapter.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Jade

I slowly opened my eye's to an amzing aroma. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eye's as I noticed that Jude wasn't in bed but his side of the bed was made. I got up and pulled on my baby mouse slippers and a blanket I looked to the calender and noticed it was February 14,Valentine's day. I jumped a little and walked outthe door to find Skylar and Blake...making out?? "Ewwwwww" I squealed making them stop and face me "um" Skylars cheeks immediately tinted red,"no don't tell...you guys are mates" I squealed with excitement this time,and Blake and Skylars cheeks went red "why didn't you tell me?"

I questioned "well,we wanted to keep it on the down low,to give you and Jude time" I put my hands over my heart "Skylar,your too good of a friend,you didn't have to do that" I grabbed her hands "I'm never to wrapped up with Jude to see you,if you need anything come to me,I'll make time" she nodded and went back to Blake and he put his arm around her waist. "Happy valentines day,you too love birds" I said as Skylar blush and Blake just smiled like an idiot. I went down stairs and went into the kitchen and noticed Jude with his back to me making somthing I silently walked over and took the glass of water I had and dumped it all over his head. He let out a yelp and immediately turned around ready to hurt whoever just did that and he caught my eye's I put my chin to my chest and put on my puppy dog eye's. He glared at me water dripping from his brown hair and down his blue shirt,I put on the insent smile and his glare immediately softened and he looked at me,a smirk played on his lips and I looked at him with my eye's filled with confusion as he wrapped me in a big hug making my shirt damp "eeeeee" I squealed as he just chuckled as he dampened my whole body.

"Jerk" I whispered and he frowned "I heard that" he said I stuck my touge out and turned around sprinting out of the room and upstairs to our room. I went through my closet and finally settled on a white dress with light pink on the bottom and then making it a more intense pink at the bottom. I looked in the mirror and spun around feeling the fabric spin around my thighs I looked in the mirror and pulled out my make-up and did a small cat eye I didn't want anything to big. I pulled out my bag of lip gloss,I think I have a problem,I pulled out the one that smelled like vanilla and was a cream color with small sparkles I put it on and rubbed my lips together rubbing it in and giving it a natural look. I let my hair down in it's natural waves,I knew Jude would like it, I fluffed my hair and pulled on a small silver necklace my mom had me one year for my birthday,it was two small doves crossed together I loved it.

I pulled on a pair of white heels I never wore heels very often,I walked outand down the stairs and into the kitchen I looked around looking for Jude of I found a small box of chocolates with a sticky note taped to it it said "Happy Valentines my Sparkle you light up my world like no one else,I love you with all my heart,come and find me,your first clue is to find me find the spot we first kissed,loved Jude ♡" I smiled at the note and the crooked heart drawn at the end. I remember where we first kissed it was on the couch after I had told him about the clothing from my pack,I walked into the living room to find a small bouquet of not roses but Lilly's,I smiled at how he remembered that I said I didn't like roses because they were too romantic,I loved Lilly's better they were more natural. I picked them up and pulled one out and I put it in my hair,I looked at the note "I remembered,your more beautiful when your natural,next place you need to go is a old place that you loved to ride ♡" I smiled again at the sloppy heart drawn at the end. I sat down and crossed my legs thinking about where I used to ride? Then the thought popped in I used to ride horses out at a small ranch when I was little,I walked out into the garage and picked out a car and got in I drove out and into the country finally coming to the old stable I used to ride in.

I walked up and saw Josh a stable hand,"JOSH!!!" I squealed and he turned to me I hugged him "nice to see you again" he said and smiled "I heard you got a boyfriend" I smiled "yeah,he left me a note telling me to come here" he nodded and pulled a horse out of his stable,"this is Cupid" Josh said i smiled at the name and hooked my left foot into the sable hold and lifted myself onto the saddle Josh handed me the reins I smiled and clicked making Cupid walk forward,"have fun!" Josh smiled and waved as I walked off. I dug my heels into Cupid belly and kissed making him go off into a gallop,I smiled as I leaned forward and put my heels down letting Cupid run as fast as he wanted. I finally came into a clearing and slowed Cupid to a stop and unsaddled stretching my mussels from being on the horse. I noticed the small lights hung around the tree's small candles around and pillows around with a small projector I smiled as I looked at the sun slowly setting and then disapring behind the clouds.

I smiled when I saw Jude with a red shirts on blue jeans and a pair of boots. "Hello my sparkle" he said as he grabbed my hand lead me to the pillows,we both sat down and he turned on the projector a romcance movie came on and I snuggled into jude's chest and I let him kiss my forehead. "I love you sparkle" I smiled "I love you too" Happy Valentines Day everyone from my family to yours♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I hope you all enjoyed this special valentines chapter we will returns to the original story next chapter.