Chapter 15

3weeks later
Jade
I rested my head sleepily on the kitchen counter as I head someone walk in. "Tired are we" I groaned Blake. "What do you want Blake?" I asked I could practically hear the smirk playing on his lips "what,am I not aloud to see my best friend?" I groaned again "no,your not idiot,I just wanna sleep" I slowly lifted my head reavling Blake in a skin tight shirt and a pair if jeans. I was right he had a smirk on his face.

"So you decided to look at me" I looked at him "no" I stated. "But you just looked at me" I let my head drop to the table again "why am I even up this early?" I asked Blake. Jude had another meeting and wasn't coming home soon so I was stuck by myself I missed Jude already. I missed the way he held me at night and when he got up he would whisper in my ear "good moring,my sparkle" I was his sparkle and no one could change that it seemed like when he was gone I missed the little things that made our relationship work.

I stood up grabbing a apple and walking right past Blake and then up to me and Jude's room it was Judes sent all over which made me more calm and feel like he was in the same room with me. I laid down in the bed breathing in Jude's sent. I flipped over turning on the tv and turning it to tv. I was watching tv as I heard I nock I the door "just a minute" I walked into the bathroom pulling my hair into a messy bun and pulling on a t-shirt and and a pair of leggings and a bat man snap-back. I opened the door and a man rushed in with a suit case "HEY" he stopped "who do you think you are too barge into my room without my saying come in OR seeing your face!"

I yelled as the person stood there. The person turned around reavling a messy haired Jude. "JUDE" I squealed in delight as he opened his arms and I ran to him him pulling me into a huge hug and I breathed in his sent feeling safer and more at home. "I love you" I said he rested his chin on my head and breathing in my sent "I love you too" he said sending butterflies into my stomach. "I'm sorry I keep leaving but since I did leave so many times I have a surprise" I smiled "it's okay Jude,it was pack stuff I understand" he pulled me closer "no I'm gonna repay it back to you" I did a half smile. "okay then" I said he took my hands and looked me right in my eye's "I wanna treat you to a 3 week stay in the Caribbean,just you and me" I smiled and felt tears come to my eyes "Jude,you didn't have to" he pulled my close "yes,I did,just let me take you for a nice vacation" I smiled "of course."

He smiled and then looked at me "you better get packing we leave tomorrow" my eyes went wide "WHAT" I shrieked and then pulled out my suit case from under the bed and started putting clothing in. Jude chuckled at my quick moves to get ready "Jude jusy think I'm gonna get a amazing tan" he chuckled again. I gasped "I gotta tell Skylar" I rushed out of the room and into the living room "Skylar,guess what?" She was sitting on the couch with Blake's arm around her "what?" I smiled "Kude's,taking me to the Caribbean" Skylar screeched "really?"

"Yes for 3 weeks! Just me and him" we leave tomorrow" Skylar's face fell "aww,I'll miss you" I hugged her "I'll miss you too" I said we both hugged and then I sat down watching what ever Skylar and Blake were watching. Jude eventually came down and sat down putting his arm around my waist and I layed my head in his neck. I closed my eye's and slowly drifted off to sleep. Life was good.
--------------------------------------------------------
Okay my lovelies,I'm sorry it's been so long since I got another chapter up. I'm super busy with school,and sports. I hope you all enjoyed with chapter and don't forget to vote.