Chapter 11

Jade
Shopping. Jude had told me that I could go with a friend so me and Skylar decided to go together. After my breakfast I went back to the room to put on something a little more comftble. I pulled out a pair of Jean shorts and a purple flowing tank top. I put it in and pulled my hair into a pony tail and put on a little more make-up then usual.

I decied to let my hair down into its natural waves instead of my usual French braid. I grabbed a small purse and pulled it on slipping on a pair of keds. I walked out of me and Judes room I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to find a guy. "Hello?" I tapped his sholder and he turned around "do you know where alpha Jude is?" He looked at me and smiled "in his office which is up on the second floor next to his bedroom,would you like me too take you too him?"

I nodded and he smiled moving away from the counter and up the stairs I followed him "I didn't get your name,mines Blake" "Blake hm,well I'm Jade" I smiled and he smiled back. We finally got to Jude's office and Blake knocked on the door "come in" Judes voice drifted through the door. Blake opened the door and Jude frowned at him then I followed behind him and Jude's face turned into a smile. "Hey,sparkle how are you,and what are you doing with him?" he scowled at Blake "well I came to find you,but I couldn't so I asked Blake" I said to tell him it was okay. "Fine,are you ready?"

He said still eyeing Blake. "Yeah,let's go,oh and Skylar is coming too" I added I looked at him and his face fell a little but then his smile returned. "Okay let's go" he got up and walked over grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together and walking out Jude seeming to not want to talk to Blake. "I'll talk to you later" I said to Blake he smiled and nodded.
-at the mall-
"Yes,finally out of that car,I swear I hate your car Jude" skylar stated and I giggled,Jude just glared. "She's my baby don't pick on her" I rolled my eyes "so the car is a girl now,I thought I was your baby" I said making the pout lip. He rolled his eyes "my car comes first then you" he teased "oh,please get a life" Skylar said. We all start picking on eathouther as we walked up to the mall we probably looked like 2 sisters and there brother. We finally got in the mall and the first store me and Skylar saw was bath&body works we both squealed and each of us grabbed one of Jude's hands pulling him into the store him yelling in protest as we did.

We finally got in and me and Skylar went crazy and Jude just stood in the back ground seeming a little uncomfortable. I picked out a bottle of lotion, body spray,and a candle. When Jude wasn't looking I went over to a body spray I saw Jude looking at it was a pretty woodsy sent I loved it. It reminded me of Jude so I picked it up and we finished and paid everything I had paid for the wood sent before Jude had seen it was going to be my little surprise when I put it on. Next we went to Rue 21 one of my favorite stores.

Then we went to another one of my favorite store's Game Stop. I loved getting new games and add on packs we went in and Jude had gotten me a few things and a new game for my computer. It was an amazing day.
--------------------------------------------------------
Okay,chapter 11 done it was kinda a boring chapter but I'll update tomorrow.