Chapter 19

Jade
My eyes slowly opened as I groaned I noticed the same lady that had came to the door earlier in the moring. I looked outside the window see a dark sky and twinkling stars,wow how long was I asleep I heard foot steps in the kitchen and then angry whispers "Novia are you sure those work?" Some male asked,Jude. "Look Jude,they might take awhile to work,it's not my fult if they don't" a lady came back at him "she's been out since this moring" he said with a sigh and I could just see him running his fingers through his hair. "Your finally awake" I looked over and the older lady looked up she had stopped her knitting and was looking at me I nodded and let out a raspy 'yes' the women nodded "would you like me to get you some water?"

The lady asked I nodded and layed back down she slowly got up creaking the wooden chair. I saw Jude and a blonde she looked disheveled but Jude didn't look much better his hair was sticking out in odd places and he had bags under his eyes "Novia,please just tell me she'll be okay" he pleaded "Jude like I said I can't promise anything" she partiality yelled "guy's I'm...fine" my voice was still raspy and strained but It came out. Jude turned around slowly looking at me like I was gold,he rushed over "Jade I'm so sorry" I put me hands in his shoulders "Jude I'm fine...for now" I said he had this twinkle in his eye it made me feel like everything was going to be okay. Suddenly it felt like a small fire started in my stomach,Jude picked me up bridal style and suddenly the fire spread from my stomach to my legs and my arms I wimppered as Jude went up the stairs and then went into our bedroom.
------------------------------------------------------
I was now laying in bed watching the sun come up,Jude had taken care of my heat very quickly may I say. Jude was snoring and was like a lump I got up and went to the bathroom. I loved the bathroom here the tile on the walls were blue that ombrayed to a lighter blue the ment the floor the tile on the floor was white and there was a small fuzzy blue carpet on the floor. I looked at myself in the mirrow I actually was happy with how I looked this time,my blood red hair was natural,a fashion statement and it wasn't died. My green eyes were bright and vibrant,my pale skin highlighted my red hair and green eye's.

My hair was greasy and I ran my fingers through it and gagged in disgust I started the shower and let it warm and grabbed my face wash,soap,and shampoo and conditioner and hopped in. I let the warm water run down my back then scrubbed my body and shampooed my hair adding conditioner,I stopped the shower and hopped out still smelling my mango shampoo. I dried my hair and wrapped my towel around my body opening the door and peering out the room was empty I sighed in relief and jogged out opening the closet that had all my clothing in it. I grabbed a mint sun dress that ended right above my knees I brushed and braided my hair and grabbed my gladiator sandals running down the stairs taking them two at a time. "Gooood morring" I said was I walked into the kitchen and saw Jude sipping some coffe "glad to see your feeling better" he said "waaaayyyyy beeettter" I said he just chuckled.

I walked to the fridge and pulled out the milk and poured a cup "hey Jade you want a pancake?" Jude asked "yes please" I closed the fridge and sat down at the island "soo who was here last night when I was...you know" I said walking my fingers across the counter top "oh...that was another alpha and his mate" Jude said i thought for a minute "could I meet them?" I asked "well yeah that was the reason I went I wanted you to meet him and his mate...we were childhood friends" he said I smiled "I would love to meet them" I said he looked at me. "How about after breakfast I'll call them and see if they want to come over for the rest of the day?" He asked "yes please" I was giddy.
--------------------------------------------------------
Yay I finally updated...to tell the truth I really had no inspiration or motivation to write this chapter but now I finally got it done. I hope you like this chapter as this is my most popular book so I'll post chapters more often thanks for understanding.

-Abby ♡