Chapter 13

A/N the picture at the top is lakin,jades sister.
Jade
It was late at night and I had gotten a text from Lakin say that her and Chris were close. So I got my lazy butt out of the bed and got presentable for my family. I brushed my hair out which took 10 times longer when I hadn't brushed it out in a while. I finally got the rats out and French braided it then pulling it around in a bun like shape. I put on a little make up and then picked out a pair of jeans and a flowing top.

I got a text from Lakin saying they were pulling in the drive way I pulled on my high tops and grabbed the keys to the garage. I went out a hit the button letting the garage door rise. I looked at Lakin in the passengers seat and smiled. My sister had beach blonde hair and blue eyes and sharp features. While I had the blood red hair and green eyes with softer features which didn't stand out as much.

As soon as the car stopped Lakin slammed open the door and came running to me and pulled me into a hug and hugged her too. I felt a few tears slip out of my eyes. I hadn't seen my sister in forever. She looked at my face "look at my little sister, all grown up" I smiled at her. All the sudden I heard a small voice say "dadd,who is that lady hugging mommy?"

I looked over my sisters sholder at an adorable little girl she had blood red hair like me,small little blue eyes,and sharp features like lakin. "Lakin,you never told me that you had a little girl" she smiled at me "there's more" I looked again and a young boy got out of the car black hair like Chris,blue eyes,and soft features. When I thought that was it another kid got out blonde hair,green eyes,and sharp features like Lakin. I felt more tears slip out of my eyes. "Jade,these are my kids" I looked at all of them I was there aunt.

"This is Jace" she pointed to the blonde hair green eyes "this is Zak" she smiled and pointed at the black haired blue eyed boy "and this is Sasha" she pointed to the little red head who was hidding behind Chris's leg. I stepped forward "hi every one,I'm Jade your mommy's sister and your aunt" they all looked at me. Little Sasha removed herself from her father's leg and came up to me and hugged me leg "Jad" she said. I smiled at her the boys looked like they were trying to keep there distance. "Jace,Zak,you don't have to be scared I'm not like him" I had knew all about the trip to see 'uncle' Jack.

He looked at Lakin and she nodded. Zak was the first to make a move he came to me and looked me in the eyes "I trust you" he said and gave me a huge hug I hugged him back. Jace stilled didn't move I looked right up at him "Jace,I would nevr hurt you,and if I did I wouldn't be able to live with myself" I smiled at him and he broke a smile and came to me giving me a hug i hugged him back. "Okay who's ready for some food?" the kids all screeched and went out the door to explore the pack house. I looked at Lakin and Chris "thank you soo much for coming and bringing them with you" they both smiled and went to grab luggage I went to help and we all lugged it into the house.

I then felt my phone buzz in my back pocket I pulled it out and looked at the caller I.D. I let out a yip it was Jude. I answered the phone and his husky voice came through "hey baby how are you?" He just ran his hand though his hair I could tell "good miss you like crazy" I heard him chuckle at that. "Good,anyway i have good news" I smiled "what,what,what,tell me" I begged.

"I'm coming home tomorrow" my mouth fell open "WHAT" I screeched out and I'm pretty sure the Chinese could hear it. "Yeah,I'll be home tomorrow" I smiled "good because I have news too" I heard him chuckle again. What is it with this guy and his chuckles.
"Okay tell me" I took a deep breath "well,me sister her mate and there 3 kids are hear to visit" I heard his mouth drop open. 3...2...1... "WHAT" he yell out.

I dropped the phone and burst out laughing I finally picked it back up. "Oh,and there going to be hear for 2 weeks" I could just tell he was face-plaming right now. "Fine,look I gotta go love you" I smiled "love you too" then I heard the line click. I smiled my mate was coming home tomorrow.
--------------------------------------------------------
My humor I swear. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter tell me what you think should happen next and what you think will happen next.