Chapter 12

Jade
It was the Saturday after Jude had taken me and Skylar shopping. The day after that Jude had told me he would be gone for a week doing 'alpha stuff' but that's all he told me. I finally decided to mabey go see Blake or try to talk to my brother. He's probably going nuts thinking that I'm dead,but to tell the truth he never really cared I would be very surprised if he finally did. I picked up my phone which was laying right next to me in bed and dialed Jacks number.

"Hello" his deep voice said through the phone he sounded like he hadn't sleep in weeks mabey months. I took a deep breath "hey,it's me" he must of recognised my voice "Jade? Jade,where are you? Just tell me and I'll come and beat up that Jude" he said Judes name with pure disgust "no" I said into the phone "no? Why don't you wanna come home?" I felt anger rise up inside me.

That place was never my home it was my worst night mare. "Why would I? So I can go back to have a room once a month and washing your clothing,getting beat up while you and your men laugh at me. Jack that's not a home. It's a nightmare" I heard nothing on the outher end "Jack,I was never happy.

"Never. I'm not going back to your slave house when I could be here with my mate." That hit him he didn't say anything "I'm sorry" he said. "Sorry is not going to cut it" I pulled the phone away from my ear and hung up with him before he could answer. No girl,not one girl should have to go thorough what I did. My brother was the root of all my problems.

I looked at my phone and just stared at my sisters contact. I hadn't talked to her since she left with her mate. It was my worst decision to stay with my brother. I took a deep breath and hit the call button. It rang a few times and then somone picked up.

"Hello?" Some answered in a question. "Laiken" my voice cracked and I let out a sob. "Jade,what's wrong?do you need me?"

"Yes" I let out another small sob. "Where are you? I'll be there in a second" I told her where and she said she would be there as soon as she could. I let out a sigh and crying. I never have needed my sister more than I do now.
Laken
After getting off the phone with my sister I ran into the outher room. My husband also mate was typing away at his computer. He looked up when I walked in and knew somthing was up. It was dark out side and all the lights were on in the house and the kids where down stairs playing. "Chris get the car started" I said.

He looked at me like I was crazy "honey,why it's getting late and the kids are getting tried" I looked him right in the eyes "it's my sister" he knew all about my younger sister Jade. I offered to take her with me when I left but she wanted to stay with my brother. And now she's in trouble or just needs me but I didn't really care. His eyes went wide and then he nodded. "You pack the bags and I'll get the kids and the car" he knew that of we were going that we were staying for a while.

I nodded and ran into the kids room packing clothing for 2 weeks. My boss would understand and so would Chris's. I packed my stuff and Chris grabbed my youngest daughter's sleeping things and some of the boys stuff and went out side,Chris had the kids in the car and started putting bags in the car. Of course my children where asking where we were going on such short notice. I had 3 kids our oldest was boy he was 10 and his name was Jace. He had a younger brother who was 6 and his name was Zak and then my youngest was my daughter who was 4 her name was Sasha.

After every one was in the car Chris started the engine and rolled out of the drive way and down the rode. The G.P.S telling us where to go every so often. I'm coming Jade. I'm coming.
--------------------------------------------------------
So we meet jade sister,her sisters husband,and there 3 kids. What happened to jade in her old pack?