Chapter 20

Jade
After me and Jude had eatan a wonderful breakfast Jude went to make a call to Shawn an his mate and I tidied up the beach house. After I finished I started making a cake as I was mixing the cake batter I noticed a pair of socks on the floor and I groaned walking over and picking up the pair of socks that's the 7th pair today I thought Jude apparently goes through more socks then I thought. I out them in the hamper and went back to my vanilla cake,I finished up the cake sticking it in the oven Jude walked in "Jude we need to talk about your...sock problem" I said he looked at me "my sock problem?" He asked "yeah you know I've picked up 7 pairs of socks...today" I stated matter if factly,he stared. "Oh oops I'll be more careful next time" I just sighed and shook my head "Shawn and Novia will be over in 10 minutes...okay?"

He asked I just laughed "okay I'll ve ready I promise...I just put a cake in" Judes eye's lit up as I said cake "I was also hopeing we could do a fire?" I asked looking up at him since he was a super huge giant. "Fine we'll do a fire" he caved and I squealed "could you get marshmallows,chocolate,and grams?" I asked he nodded and grabbed his keys "I'll be back" he said I just hummed in response and heard the frount door close. I looked down at the dress I had in the bottom was wrinkled and had a small stain on it from cleaning my hair from my braid came lose and was now framing my face I debated then decided to change I wanted to look okay when Shawn and Novia got here I just had a feel Shawn was important to Jude.

I walked up the steps 2 at a time I got into our room and opened up our closet digging through all the clothes finally finding a pair of navy blue shorts with lace on the bottom and a white tank top. I took my hair and let it out of my braid and I was amazed at how my hair was curly and bouncey I put a brush through my hair being happy with my hair I moved onto my make up. I did a normal cat eye with brown eye shadow,I picked a really light pink lipstick and put it on my lips,happy with my look in general I heard two doors close and looked out the window a guy with black hair was hugging Jude a blonde stood beside just looking at them smiling and as I looked at them I realised I would do the same thing. I ran down the stairs taking them two at a time as I finally got to the bottom floor I ran to the kitchen grabbing a jar of chocolate frosting and a special frosting knife. My alarm went off and I grabbed a pair of oven mitts and took the cake out I flipped the cake over on wax paper and patted the top making sure the cake was out I flipped it over and looked at the amzing cake I wa pretty proud if myself.

I put the cake pan in the sink and heard the door open and close multiple voices filled the room "she's in here" I heard Jude say I popped open the frosting container and took a knife cutting the cake to a more circle shape "there you are...hey honey" I looked up seeing a black haired man with a blonde he had his arm around her waist "hi honey" I walked around the island and kissed his cheek. "babe this is Shawn and Novia" he said pointing to the couple I smiled. "Hi I'm Jade I've heard alot about you guys" I said holding out my hand for Shawn to shake he took it "all good things a hope" Shawn said "most defiantly" he smiled "I'm gonna get back to my cake...Jude there are hot dog's in the fridge...will you grill them" he nodded his head and went to the fridge pulling out the hot dogs he motioned to Shawn and Shawn kissed Novia before letting her go and followed Jude to the patio. "So...you wanna help me with the cake?" She nodded she had on a black and white zigzag dress and a pair of flats her blonde hair flowed down her back "you look amazing" I said she blushed "so do you Jude made a good choice" I laughed "yeah he did" she slipped off her flats and followed me over to the counter.

"I have strawberries in the fridge...would you rinse them and cut them in half for me?" I asked she nodded and got to work. I finished frosting the cake me and Novia made small talk when suddenly she asked "do you and Jude plan on having kids soon?" I stumbled back and shook my head "no way,he hasn't even proposed yet" I said I whispered proposed but Novia heard it. "Jade don't worry it will happen" I looked up "yeah but when I've know jude for 3years we're mates for crying out loud I just wish it would happen" novia hugged me "he's probably worried about asking your dad and picking the right ring and even if you'll say yes." I nodded "but there's one problem" I said she looked at me "what?"

I looked up at her "my dad died 7years ago...and don't say just ask my brother he's out of the question" I said she nodded and hugged me again "I'm so sorry" she said. We hugged "thanks that means alot" I said smiling "that's what friends are for" and I did consider her a friend,an amazing one at that. "Would you like some sun tea?" I asked she nodded "I love sun tea" I nodded too "me too." I had a feeling we were gonna be friends for a while.