Chapter 9

Jade
My eyes slowly opened as I looked at the world around me. "Don't move" 'too late' I thought I turned around a sharp pain shot up my back and I winced in pain only winced I had been through much worse pain in worse places. A guy with soft brown hair walked in front of me his hair spiked up. "Jude" I whispered. "Yeah I know it's a little different" he said "no,that's not it" he wrapped me up in a hug and I didn't pull away he made me feel safe.

"Why?" I asked "I don't know,sparkle" he said "sparkle?" "Yeah your my sparkle,when you left my world fell black when your around it has a sparkle" I smiled at his explanation. I laid my head on his shoulder. "I've been meaning to ask,where are your clothes?" I really didn't want to tell him but he need to know "I don't have any" I said I knew what was coming next "why?" I sighed "my old pack burned them all because they said I didn't deserve them" all I got back was a deep throated growl.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow,okay?" I nodded. "Hey,Jade" "Yeah,Jude" I said. "I love you" my heart sped up at the 3 words that came out of his mouth. 'He loved me?' I took a deep breath "you don't have to say anything if you do-" I intruped him with a kiss on the lips his hands shot up and went around my waist to pull me closer. I let my hands slowly go up his neck soon letting my the tips of my fingers going into his hair.

"Don't tease me sparkle,or I might do somthing I'll regret later" I cringed at his comment. He fell back onto the bed and I moved my legs up so I was straddling his waist. He soon licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I didn't open trying to tease him. He didn't like that and slowly put his hands up my shirt touching my stomach making me gasp and he took his chance and let himself in my mouth our tounges battling for dominance,which of course he won. We explored eathouthers mouths his tongue ran over the top of my mouth causing me to let out a soft moan and I blushed.

He broke the kiss "can I mark you?" Me and my wolf thought about this we wanted the world to know that we were his I nodded. He kissed me again moving down my jaw line and then down to my neck trying to find my sweet spot. He found it and I let out a soft moan and he keep kissing it to numb the skin. He finally put his teeth in cause me to wince in pain and grip his back.

After about 30 seconds he pulled out and licked the blood off and laying me and down. Oh,no you don't. I got up on top of him "what,you doing sparkle?" I smirked at him and bent down to his ear whispering "you don't think ideas going to let you mark me,and me not mark you back? Well your mistaken" he nodded and I kissed down his neck finding his sweet spot and then numbing it. Then I let my teeth going into his skin he didn't wince at the pain. Soon I pulled out and licked the blood off.

We both layed down in the bed. "Your my sparkle,forever and aways" he said "forever and aways" I whispered back.
--------------------------------------------------------
Okay people. Wow. They finally marked each outher finally.