Chapter 16

A/N omg,omg,omg,you guys have gotten me my first 1,000 reads thank you sooo much I'll make this chapter extra long just for you amzing reader's I love you all stay beautiful,weird,and wild.
------------------------------------------------------
Jade
My eye's slowly opened to a small kiss on my cheek "good moring sparkle" I smiled as I was greeted with Jude's crystal blue eye's "good moring" I yawned as I looked around at the room we shared,we didn't have very many pictures but we were leavening for the Caribbean today and I'm sure we'll get a lot of pictures,I had a few pictures of me and my sister,and her kids. I snuggled into Jude's chest feeling his heart beat after a while I had to get up to start getting ready I got into the bathroom and French braided my hair and then pulled on a pair of jean shorts and a heart tank top. I walked out and looked at Jude he had on a Hawaii button up with a pair of shorts I smiled "well look who's all vacation-y" he smiled and chuckled as he pulled out our suit case's from where I had put them earlier. We walked out the door and walked down the stairs and we were greeted by the whole pack "we'll miss you Luna,and Alpha" I smiled and felt some tears build up in my eye's and I rapidly blinked my eye's to get away the tears Jude wrapped his arm around my waist and pull my into his chest I leaned Into him. "Thank you all really,I'll miss you too" I smiled and Jude smiled we walked outside as Jude took our luggage to his car and I turned around faced with Skylar. She smiled and I ran to her "I'm gonna miss you soo much I said and she smiled "I'm gonna miss you too Jade" she said. "Jade,let's go" Jude yelled I looked up at her and smiled "don't make any trouble without me" she laughed as I walked to Jude him wrapping his arm around my waist and walking me to the car. I sat down in the passenger seat and fixed my hair as Jude stood outside with Blake,after a lot of convincing he let Blake in charge while we left. Jude got in and gave me a kiss on the cheek "from here to 3 weeks from now it's just you and me" I smiled pulling my over sized sunglasses with the little elephants on them "i think I like that,don't get me wrong I love the pack but,between you leavening for pack stuff and then being home for a couple of days,I don't get you to myself very often" he smiled "of courses I'm making time for just you and me" I smiled as he turned the key making the engine in the car hum to life. We drove off leavening the pack house in the dust. Caribbean here we come.
-at the airport-
I was sitting down at the air port and for how early it was it was really busy,Jude had gone to go get me a coffe from star bucks. I crossed my legs and pulled my French braid over my sholder to cover up my mark. Most people here were werewolves but I could tell there was another Alpha in the area and the thought of him finding me with out Jude made my stomach do flips. I didn't want to ruin our 3 week vacation by running into other Alpha I couldn't sit here anymore I got up and started looking around trying to pick up the sent of Jude. I looked around and keep walking with my head down until I bumped into a hard chest I looked up to be meet with a pair of blue eye's but there were cold not soft like jude's and then it clicked,my brother. My instinct was run so that's what I did I took off getting myself into the crowd hopping to lose him I could hear him yelling my name and running after me. I keep jogging until I hit another hard surface this time the hard surface wrapped it's arms around me. I looked up to meet Kude's soft blue eye's I let out a breath "Jude" I said with relief then a hand gasped my shoulder and pulled me away "LET ME GO JACK" I screamed and thrashed against his hold I looked to Jude but it wasn't him "JUDE,JUDE,HELP SOMEONE PLEASE" I yelled and cryed for help I let tears fall "JUDE" I keep fighting "your not taking me back,your not taking me back" I screeched and thrashed more "your coming home,whether you like it or not" said Jack in a gruff voice "JUDE" I yelled again hoping someone would come. "If you don't want a beating I suggest you put her down" I head a low voice. Jude. He wipped around putting his arm around my throat and stomach "take another step and she's gone" I let tears fall and I wimmperd making Jack tighten his grip on my neck getting harder to breath. Jude took a step forward "Jack let me go,I just wanna go home" I winned he leaned down and whispered in my ear "you are home" he said "No,No,No,that was never my home and you want me back for what doingyour laundry,and fighting off,heck I'd be dead if Jude wasn't my mate,you never have cared and never will" I said I felt him loosen his grip. I turned around and kicked him hard right between the legs making him double over in pain I walked to Jude and he put his arm around my waist catching my lips in a long slow kiss. "Jude turned to my brother who was no on the floor "don't you ever come after my pack or my mate ever again or it will be the last thing you do" he stated clearly as he wrapped his arm around my waist and we picked up my bag taking a walk to the flight once we got on I saw that we were front class. We sat down and leaned my head on Jude letting my eyes slowly close,Jude was my big brother,my mate,and my protector.
--------------------------------------------------------
Again I want to thank you all for the 1,000 reads I'm sooo happy. I hope u enjoyed the chapter,next chapter will include vacation. Wow Jack tried to take jade back but Jude had somthing to say about that. Thank you all Stay beautiful,stay weird,stay wild.