Chapter 10

A/N yay chapter 10!!!!! And the pic at the top is judes wolf the rest are jades wolf and the chapter 9s pic was Jude.
Jude
Finally we marked her and all is forgiven. We were both laying in bed and Jade was asleep on my chest I watching the wall. I felt Jade sturr and one of her eyes popped open revealing a beautiful green eye. "I'm going to take a shower" she said I unwrapped my arm from her waist and she got up and when she did her shorts she was wearing showed a small part if her butt I smirked as she walked away.
Jade
I stripped down my clothes and turned on the shower stepping in and letting the warm water fall on my back. A song came to mind and I was sure Jude had left the room so I started singing it "I can't take the rain on the roof of this house,that don't brother me" I was singing. After getting out of the shower I pulled out a fluffy towel and wrapped it around me. I started sing Me and my broken heart kinda dancing as I did. I went to pick out a pair if pants and heard a whistle for behind me. I turned around to find a very amused Jude.

"You got one fancy butt there sparkle" I glared at him and stuck my tounge out at him "well at least I'm not the one staring at it" I said and went back to pick out my pants. I decided with a knit skirt and a sweater and a pair of flats. I went into the bath room and French braided my hair. I finally was done and went to find some breakfast. As I walked into the kitchen I saw a girl light brown hair and blue eyes her hair was pulled up into a pony tail and she was making something in a pan.

It smelled super good I walked up "what are you making?" She jumped a little and turned around "oh,haha you scared me,I'm making a breakfast omelette" I smiled it smelled so good. She looked at me and giggled "you want some?" I nodded and she giggled again. I took a seat at the island and waited for my food. She pulled out a plate and put it in front of me with the omelette on it.

I took the fork and dug in "this is really good" I said and she laughed "I never got your name,I'm Skylar you can call me Sky" she said "I'm Jade" I smiled and she smiled back "oh,your the alphas mate" I nodded my head yes "well,I'm glad he did he was starting to get lonely" I smiled at that. "Hey I'm going shopping later,wanna come?" Her eyes lit up "yeah I do" I smiled okay "I'll meet up with you in an hour?" she nodded and left as I continued to eat my omelette.
--------------------------------------------------------
Okay chapter 10 done.