Chapter 3

Jade

I opened my eyes and blinked repetitively so my eyes could adjust to the darkness. I was in a small room made of stone. My wrists and ankles were bound in chains. The room had very little light coming in from under the steel door. I slowly sat up and winced in pain. My back was sore from lying on the cold-hard ground. I looked at the chains on my hands and frowned.

Why am I here?

I remembered that I was pinned down by a wolf. He was going to bite my neck... With a shaky hand, I moved my fingers around to feel the bite marks from that wolf, but to my surprise I found none. I frowned in confusion as I tried to remember what happened. I whimpered as a headache began to form. I sighed and I shivered as I saw the air come out of my mouth. It's freezing in here. I tried to rub my arms with my hands to keep warm, but the chains prevented me from doing so.

This reminds me of that time when Winter locked me in the freezer after she told me to go get some meat for dinner. I whimpered as I thought of my brother. He obviously didn't save me, he never really cared anyway.

I looked around and felt a tear roll down my face. I have never felt so helpless in my life. Soon more and more tears came. Light flooded the room as the cell door opened. I looked up, scared, to see a male with slicked-up black hair and a buff and intimidating build. I felt his eyes scan over me and they lingered on my tear stained cheeks. I let out a small sob and he closed the door along with my hope.

I let out other sob and another. Soon I was bawling my eyes out. I began rocking myself forwards and backwards, trying to calm myself down. I heard the door open again, but I didn't bother to look up this time. I continued to cry, but with less sobs. I heard heavy foot steps approached my hysterical self.

Strong, warm arms wrapped around my shivering body. I could tell it was a male, but I snuggled into the arms, as they provided comfort. My wolf was howling and chanting something and I felt sparks ignite wherever he touched me. He began to whisper words to comfort me and he was gently rubbing my back in small circles. I felt my eyes slowly close and I heard him softly say, "that's right, angel. It's alright, just go to sleep."

Jude
I softly kissed her forehead. I didn't even know her name and I already was ready to make her mine. My wolf kept begging me to take her right there, but I couldn't. I needed to control myself or else things would turn out horrific. I slowly lay her down on the ground, but as soon as she was out of my arms, I wanted her back. But I didn't know if she was a threat or not.

I stood up and walked out of the small cell. I slowly closed the door behind me and I locked it. I walked out of the cells and back into the pack house.

I'm sorry, baby.

XXX
Edited 09|10|2016