Chapter 24

Jade

I yawned sleepily rubbed my eye's,Jude was still in a deep sleep. Suddenly I heard the door bell ring, I furrowed my brows and got up pulling on a robe I tied it at the waist,I slipped on some fuzzy socks and made my way down stairs. I flicked the lights on and walked to the door,I noticed that it was raining outside I opened the door and looked around shivering,the cold rain was most defiantly different than the warm weather I'd been used to.

I looked around and didn't see anything I just got ready to shut the door when I heard a small coo,I looked down and there was a small blanket with a small baby in it "oh my god" I gasped I picked the basket and rushed inside. I walked to the kitchen the small baby still cooing with out a care in the world. I gently pulled back the blanket,she had on a small pink onse and small white socks,she was adesnt mindly shivering,she was praticly shaking "oh you poor baby!"

I cooed picked her up gently I placed her against my chest I heard a loud yawn behind me "morning babe!" Jude said sleepily "um Jude it's like 7ock in the morning" I said he chuckled "its still morn-" "Jude look!" I said i turned towards him the baby curled up on my chest "you had a baby!?!?"

Jude cheered slash asked,I mentally face palmed "no Jude,I'm not even pregnant,she showed up at our door step honey" I walked over to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me and the small baby closer to him. "so she's ours now?" He asked I nodded "I guess,we can't just leave her!"

He nodded her little hand started waving about I giggled Jude stuck his finger out and she grasped on to it he looked at me and smiled "I love her already!" He said i smiled "hold her?" I asked him he nodded and I gently placed her in his arm's.

I walked to the basket looking for anything,that's when I found a note
Dear owners of this house,
Well I'm giving her up my baby girl,I've no time to keep her to myself and I don't want her to be raised by nannies,please take my daughter and raise her,her name is Lila,please take good care of her.

And that was it.

I handed the note to Jude he read it "hello little Lila! It's your daddy Jude,we love you very much!" I kissed the top of her head and Jude kissed the top of mine,"you ready to go home sparkle?"

Jude asked I nodded "I'm ready to see the pack and properly take care of little Lila,and make sure sasha is okay" he nodded "plan leaves in about 30 minutes" I gasped and hit my head with my hand "we don't have anything for little Lila to wear,or to keep her warm! It's not like it's summer back home!" He nodded "Alright after we land we'll head to a baby store or somthing,get some thing's,just so that way she'll have some thing's to wear,then we'll head back when we find more time."

I nodded "that sounds good" he smiled "you go get ready and I'll watch Lila" he kissed my temple and walked away before I had a chance to protest. I just sighed at my boyfriend who acts like a husband,I wish he'd just propose to me. I walked upstairs jumping in the shower and quickly doing my routine and shaving my legs,I got out of the steamy shower,wrapping a white towel around me I stepped out of the bathroom leaving the door open so the steam would disapate.

I walked to the closet digging through all my cloths,I picked out a dark green flowly tank top,and a pair of jeans,I pulled on my jean jacket with the tank-top,I grabbed a pair of black flats to set by the door,I grabbed my suit case and wheeled it down stairs setting it by the door,I went back upstairs and pulled my hair into a messy bun,also grabbing Jude's suit case. Everything was by the door now,I walked to the living room I saw Jude laying on the couch Lila on his bare chest fast asleep while he watched the tv I came from behind him and kissed his forehead "you make a good daddy" I said he smiled unwrapping his arms from around Lila,he handed her to me she stirred alittle but soon went back to sleep "Jude! What about a car seat!?!"

I asked frantically he cursed "your just gonna have to hold her" he said I nodded and told him to go upstairs and get ready. I layed down on the couch my head propped up on a pillow,slowly my eye's closed and I wrapped my arm's around Lila

"I love you Lila"

I said kissing the top of her head,and slowly falling asleep.