Chapter 17

Jade
I felt my arm being shaken,and some one calling my name "shut up" I mumbled getting a chuckle from who ever was waking me up from my peaceful slumber. Then I felt a small sting on my cheek and my eye's flew open "Jude Karrn,you are so dead" I looked at him and he gave me a insent smile "what,I didn't do anything" he stated I looked at him "my butt" I said to him. He stood up and pulled down my bag and handed it to me,I pulled out my sunglasses "thank you" I said as he laced his fingers with mine and pulled me off the plane. I looked around at the busy airport and I caught a glimpse of the Caribbean outside,there were beautiful sand,and palm tree's gently swaying in the breeze. Me and Jude grabbed our luggage as we walked outside of the airport,the warm breeze blew at my face as I pulled out my yellow sun hat that I had just bought.

I looked at Jude "Jude,how are we getting around?" I asked and he pulledout a pair of keys he clicked a button I looked to the street to see a ruby red convertible,sitting on the side of the rode "no way" I said he smiled "yes way" I squealed and ran to the convertible throwing my luggage in the back and climbing in "this is amzing" I smiled at the beautiful area. Jude climbed in putting the key in and letting the engine pur to life Jude off immediately making the small hairs that had escaped my braid fly around in the wind. We soon started getting out of the city and more into the beautiful country side with small rolling hills,white sand beaches,and lots of flowers and lush palm tree's.

We finally got to a small beach house it was medium size I looked to jude "is this all for us?" I asked"yep" he said popping the 'p' I smiled as we got our stuff out of the trunk and we lugged it all inside. I looked around at a small living space the floors were Woden and the living room had a big blue rug there was no tv but small gray couchs facing each outher making it good to talk not watch tv I walked into the kitchen there was a sliding door that lead to a amzing fire pit and past that was the ocean. "Jude this is amzing" there were so many Windows making so much sunlight leaving very house light's I walked up stairs to find an amzing bedroom,I opened the door to find an medium sized room the walls were navy blue the king sized bed had the same color comforter there were a few throw pillows on the bed I walked up and noticed that one had my name on it and next to that one had Jude's name on it "you like them?" Asked Jude "I don't like them," his face fell "I love them!!!"

I squealed and ran to Jude I jumped up and he caught me and spun me around "I love you" he said "I love you too" I said into his shoulder. "Hey how about we head to the beach before it gets dark" Jude said he set me down and I gave him a kiss on the cheek"yes please" he smiled "I'll be down stairs when your ready" I smiled and he gave me a peck on the lips. As he went down stairs I pulled out my many bikinis I brought,I wanted to change it up since we were staying here for 3 weeks I didn't want Jude to get bored with my bikinis. I pulled all of them out finally deciding in a purple one that had ruffles with sparkles on the top and a sparkling bottom. I pulled it on and pulled on my swim suit cover on over top of my swimsuit. I let my hairdown into it's natural waves and pulled on my yellow sun hat and sunglasses.

I grabbed my woven beach bag and pulled towels in for me and Jude I walked down the stairs to see Jude he had on a light blue skin shirt and a pair of dark blue swim shorts on. He grabbed my hand "ready?" I smiled "ready" we both went out the sliding door and past the fire pit to the slowly cooling sand at the beach I took off my sun hat and glasses and I pulled off my swim suit cover I looked over and Jude had a playful glint in his eyes. What was he planing? He took off his shirt and I couldn't help but stare he took that to his advantage he picked me up bridal style and ran to the water "JUDE" I yelped as he laughed "STOPPPPPPPP" I screeched as he stooded flinging me into the water "ahhhhh,eeee" I laughed as my body hit the deeper water.

I pulled up for breath "that was so fun" Jude smiled "I'm glad you liked it" he smiled I stood up and smirked at him I then suddenly I splashed him with water he stood there drenched in water "oh no you didn't" I smirked "oh yes I did" then a small wave came up behind me and pushed me forward and I landed on top of Jude "well hey there friend" I said as he sat me on his lap and we sat like that for a while watching the sun set. I cuddled myself into Jude. It was a good day.
--------------------------------------------------------
So I hope you all liked this chapter,I've just been super busy,and it doesn't help that I have a writer's block. I'm planning to update more for all of you,stay beautiful,stay weird,stay wild.