Chapter 4

Jade

My eyes fluttered open. I looked around and huffed as i realized I was in the same cell. I was angry for two reasons, one how could my brother just leave me? And two why did that guy leave me down here? He was my mate! I could feel it when he touched me. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I felt like a mess, I felt hurt, betrayed and dirty. I need to get out of here.

I opened up my mind link to contact anyone that was around.

'Someone please help. Why am I down here? Please!'

No one replied. I felt pain in my chest as no one cared. I heard the cell door open and I looked up at a girl, about thirteen or fourteen. She peered in the room and when she saw me, her eyes lit up. "Luna! I found you!" I looked at her and I laughed.

Luna? So my mate's the alpha?

"Yeah you did! Now, do you want to help me?" She looked at me and she nodded her head. She pulled out some keys from a pocket in her jeans and walked into the cell. She bent down in front of me and put a key in the lock that was on the chains. She unlocked all of the chains and I rubbed my wrists. They were red from me trying to pull the chains off of the wall.

I got up and grabbed her extended hand. "Thank you so much, now what's your name?" She smiled up at me, "My name is Mary. What about you?"

Now it was my turn to smile. "My name is Jade." I told her and she smiled again at me. "My brother is the alpha here. " She said, I could tell she was proud because she was smiling widely. "Wow!" I said in awe,  "Do you wanna take me to him?" She looked up to me, "Yeah! He'd love to meet you!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the open. I blinked a few times to get used to the light. It seemed like no one was around, the pack house was dead silent.

"Mary, is anyone here?" She shook her head at me with a frown, "Nope,that's why I went to find you." I nodded my head. "Well Miss Mary,what do you want to do?" She stopped and looked like she was thinking. "Let's watch a movie, with popcorn! Oh! And ice cream!" I smiled at her love for junk food .

"Okay, where's the kitchen? I'll go get the things, while you pick a movie." She seemed happy with my reply, so she chirped, "Sure!" She ran off into the living room and I walked into the kitchen.

Um, now let's see.

I bit my bottom lip and looked around in the cupboards. I finally found the popcorn and popped it in the microwave.

I got two bowls and got some ice cream out of the freezer. I scooped a lot of it and then I put chocolate sprinkles on top. The microwave beeped and I opened the door. I grabbed a big ass bowl for the popcorn and I poured it in it. I somehow managed to carry the ice cream and popcorn to the lounge. I set all the things down on the coffee table and I looked up at the television to see that Mary picked out a chick flick.

Suddenly, I was hit with an amazing smell of the woods and chocolate. I frowned, maybe it was the chocolate sprinkles? I would have smelled that earlier though..

The front door burst open and an incredibly beautiful, but frantic and angry male looked around the room. His brown eyes zeroed on me, and he growled. "Mine!"

XXX
Edited 09|10|2016