Chapter 25

A/N well this is it guy's my last chapter for this book,it's been a freaking amazing adventure with you guy's,I've had so much fun writing this book and I can't belive all my fan's that support this book and I'm sure your all sad that this book is ending,and if you want a squeal,or a next book in general,speak out,that's the only way it's gonna happen,now let's wrap this up people! Enjoy this chapter and savor it,and if you want another book,tell me!

EPILOGUE
Jade
I looked at myself in the mirror rubbing my growing belly,Jude was passed out in the bed taking care of our 4year old son Jacob,and our 14 year old daughter,Lila. I suddenly heard a nock on the door I looked over Lila peaked her head in her brown hair was pulled up into a messy bun she had on a tank top and a pair of pajama shorts. We didn't live in the pack house anymore so Jude let her wear whatever pajamas she wanted "good morning mom" she greeted I smiled at her and walked over my hands on my stomach I kissed her forehead "morning sweety how are you this morning?"

I asked her she smiled at me "alright" she looked at my belly "how's the baby doing?" She asked I smiled "alright" I heard the sheets stirr,I glanced back at the bed "shh,let's go downstairs,your father is sleeping" she nodded and I slipped on my slippers and gently closed the door,I went to Jacobs room and glanced in,he was fast asleep in his bed his Mickey Mouse clutched to his chest. I smiled at him and turned around and gently closed the door,I walked down stairs to find Lila on the couch a cup of tea in her hand and a blanket over her lap.

These where moment's I treasured,most mornings on the weekend me and Lila got up early and talked waiting for the other two to get up "well what's up this moring?" I asked her as I sat down on the couch,my hands planted on stomach she smiled at me then put her head back "is he out there mom?" She asked me I tilit my head at here "who sweety?"

She sighed "my mate,the guy other than my dad whose gonna love me unconditionally,all my friend's,there started to experiment with boy's,one of my friend's even had her first kiss,with a guy that isn't her mate."

I smiled at my daughter and put my arm over her shoulders "listen sweety,your always gonna have girls who are gonna be told that it doesn't mater if they play around now,he'll still he there,but that's not completely true,sweety I know things are gonna get so hard because you wanna experiment too,but if you devote and save everything for the man your supposed to be with,then things will go so well for you. he won't be offended if you don't have your first kiss for him,or anything else,what he's gonna look for is if you save this..." I tapped her heart "for him,he's gonna love you,if you love him,he's out there right now just waiting for you."

She smiled at me "I love you so much mom" I smiled at her "I love you to honey" I heard small feet coming down the stairs. Jacob came running into the room his Mickey Mouse in his hand he jumped up on the couch and sat in between me and Lila "good morning mommy" he greet "morning sissy" Lila smiled and kissed him on the head "morning baby" he whispred to my stomach much like Jude did when he found out we we're gonna have Jacob. "Where's daddy?"

Jacob asked "SUPER DAD TO THE RESCUE!" I brust out laughing at my dumb husband,he ran into the room bed sheet tied around his neck "DADDY!" Jacob yelled I looked over at Lila and she smiled Jude picked up Jacob sitting in his spot "good moring girls!"

He through his arm around my shoulders his other around Lila "what would I do with out you guys?" He asked I smiled and put my head on his shoulder "you would be a sad,sad person" he laughed. I wouldn't trade anything that I've done for somthing else,so I'm the alphas princess,and I wouldn't change a thing.
------------------------------------------------------
Alright guy's that's it,the end of the alphas princess. I hope you've enjoyed it,and if you want a second book,speak out! I might Make like little stories after this to see the diffrent things that happened before and after this scene. So Thats it,I love you all,Abby