Chapter 21

Jude  (ohhh little judys p.o.v. I think it about to get real)
It was finally dark and novia and Shawn had left. Jade was nocked out on the couch I knew this was the time to put my plan into action. I thought it was finally time to ask Jade to marry me but one problem,her father is dead,and her brother is just outta the question so I started thinking who could I ask? Then it hit me ask Lakin and Chris I mean lakin is Jade's sister and Chris is like a father to her I opened up my laptop and slowly got up being careful to not wake my sleeping mate. I slowly creeped up to the bed room plopping on the bed and opening Skype and hitting Lakins icon,soon her face appeared on the screen along with Chris "hey guys" I greet Lakin smiled and greeted back "where's Jade I thought she would want to see us?"

Lakin asked puzzled "she's sleeping and this isn't about her" I said she frowned "well then what is it?" Asked Chris "well I was thinking about asking Jade to marry me..." Suddenly a scream ripped through the air "you wanna marry Jade??" Lakin screeched I covered my ears "yes and I wanted to ask you guys,since I can't ask her dad,and..." "my brother is outta the question" I nodded "exactly." She nodded "we were a good idea but your gonna want to ask Bill" she said "Bill?" I furrowed my eyebrows "Bill is our uncle,Jade lived with him when Jack got to rough on her,he's like a father to her" she said I sighed "can you set me up with him for tomorrow or somthing?"

She laughed "I will but your gonna want to bring Jade,there's no way in heck that he'll say yes without getting to know you and seeing how you treat Jade" I groaned "fine I'm now every nervous" she smiled "don't worry you'll be fine he'll denfitly sat yes plus your mate's after all" I nodded. "Okay guy's it's getting late I need to go bye!!" Before they could replie I shut down the computer boy this was gonna be alot harder then I thought.
-that moring-
I woke up with Jades tiny arms around me. Her head was snuggled into my neck I smiled as she silently slept suddenly her eye's slowly popped open her dark green orbs stareing back at my blue ones. "Good moring kitten" I purred as I kissed her forehead "mm good moring" she cooed kissing my nose "are you ready for today?" I asked she shook her head "what's today?" She asked puzzled "today I have a surprise planned for you" she smiled "sounds fun"

She laughing and smiling. she closed her eye's "but just let me sleep for another hour or so" she stated I smiled "how about 10 minutes?" I asked she peered open an eye "10 more minutes plus a waffle in bed" she debated I nodded "fine 10 more minutes and waffles in bed...deal?"I held out my hand "deal" she shook it and then unsunggled from me. She turned over and snuggled into a blankets sighing in content and closing her bright green eye's,I smiled happy that she was my mate and that her uncle would like me enough to let me marry her.

I got up making sure to put the covers back in there spot to keep jade warm I knew that's how she liked it,I put on some slippers and walked down the stairs starting my coffee,and making up the waffles for me and my beautiful mate to eat in bed. I finished with everything and put it on a tray getting ready to take it up to Jade,I entered the room to find a still sleeping jade I sat down the tray and went over to her kissing her forehead "wake up sunshine" I coaxed shaking her lightly she groaned and flipped over "leave me be" she said covering her face. "Fine you leave me no choice" I went over to the window's opening up the curtains she yelled out "argh the sun I'm melting" I laughed "come on Jade I made you waffles" I said "...and milk?" She asked moving her arm off of one eye "and milk" I said she smiled and got up "I love you" she said "I love you too...now eat"I picked up the tray and carried it over to Jade she smiled "yasss food" she yelled and grabbed the tray and started eating. I laughed and started eating to I really hope that her uncle likes me he's really important to her.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
Total reads=16.7k
Total votes=567
Thank you all ♡~♡