Chapter 23

Jude
I again whipped my sweaty palms on my jeans I was nervous and we ha just started I could tell that Bill was watching my every move. On the other hand jade seemed to be having the time of her life,the waitress came up asking us what we wanted when she asked me she winked and smirked I moved closer to jade. After we got our food jade stood up "I'm gonna go to the ladies room" she said she walked away and I looked at her uncle Bill "so mr..." "Flynn" he said "Mr.Flynn so um" I whipped my sweat hands on my jeans he looked at me and started laughing "um haha" he laughed and put his hand on my shoulder "listen son I know you wanna ask me to marry jade and I've seen the way you look at her and I couldn't think of a better man to marry her" he said I looked at him dumb founded.

"wow that wasn't so hard" I said he smiled "my pleasure" I smiled "oh and don't let jade know about this" I said and he chuckled. As if right on cue my beautiful mate walked up sitting down and started eating "I'm glad to see you guy's getting along" she smiled.
-later that night-
Jade
We had finally finished eating and my uncle paid for our food and we said good bye. At the moment Jude was unlocking the door to our small beach house,we finally got in and I plopped down on the couch slipping off my heels "that was fun but man my feet hurt" Jude chuckled and sat down next to me. Suddenly my phone started ringing I sighed and picked it up not bothering to look at the I.D "hello jade speaking" "Jade,Jade,please" wait lakin "lakin what's wrong?"

I asked worriedly "it's sasha" I gasped "take a deep breath lakin" I said calmly I heard her take a deep breath "now lakin where is Chris?" "Business trip I'm home alone" "now what about sasha?" "We're in the hospital she had a seizure or somthing" I closed my eye's "Jade I'm a wreck" "okay I'm coming me and Jude both are" I said firmly "no you can't do that your on vacation" "lakin I had my whole to take vacations with Jude I only have one niece I'm coming" she sighed "okay" "lakin I'll be there on the next flight out,okay?"

"Okay,and....thanks Jade" I smiled "that's I'm her for" I hung up and looked at Jude "Jude we have to go" I said he looked at me strangely "why? We've only been here for 1 week" "there's somthing wrong with sasha I have to go and see her" he nodded "we'll come back her if you want" he moved closer and whispered in my ear "I actually bought the place it's all ours" I gasped "Jude you didn't" I said he nodded "we're gonna need a place to come on vacation right?" I giggled and nodded.

He picked up his laptop and opened it he tapped a few times and looked at me "okay 2tickets back to the pack house tomorrow" I sighed "I'm gonna miss this place" he chuckled "don't worry jade we can aways come back if we want to" I nodded "well I'm gonna go start packing our stuff" I left my heels at the door and walked up the stairs I grabbed my suit case first and started packing things up.
-later that night-
I sighed in content "finally all done" Jude walked in sitting down on the bed "done?" He asked I nodded and sat down next to him. He looked at me "what's wrong honey?" He asked "what if we lose her?"

I asked I felt my eye's got hot he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him "we're not gonna lose her" he said I let the hot tears fall "but what If we do?" I asked he just hugged me "I promise we will not lose her she's a strong girl,and she's gonna be even stronger with her aunt there" I just nodded and let myself cry on his shoulder "come on let's go to bed we have a big day tomorrow." He said i nodded and got up going to the closest and pulling on a mint green shirt and a white pair of pajama shorts,I walked back into our bed room and layed down on the bed getting under the covers Jude came in and got under the covers also turning off the lamps.

"Night jade,I love you" he kissed my temple "I love you too Jude."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
Total reads: 53.4k
Total votes:1.64k
Thanks for reading ♡