A Crowed loneliness : (

A/n this is a sequel to living life in the fast lane and is a must read : ) enjoy

"The storm must pass because it can't rain forever '

... Well I hope so because right now I feel I'm stuck in right in the height of it ...

I'm sitting in Soho enjoying a meal with 8 of my closest friends and all my family but why do I feel like I'm all alone ... ?

It's been 6 weeks since I was standing on my porch with Zayn . Yea I know it's only been 6 weeks but it feels like an eternity.

"Happy birthday sky " my friends cheer as I blow out the 20 candles that sit on my birthday cake .

Yes it's my birthday and I can't share it with Zayn .

It's my first birthday since officially getting with Zayn and I hadn't imagined it would turn out like this .

"Did you make a wish ?" Indi asks

"Yes I did " I reply but knowing my wish wouldn't come thru anytime soon.

"More Drinks ?" Ruby asks and I nod frantically . I could do with more , a large one .

I'm right bang In the middle of a nitro European tour and only just about managed to fly back to the UK from France for the night but I'm back on a plane Tomorrow afternoon .

I feel over worked and defiantly over-promoted .

When I'm not busy on the tour I am training for the comp season and when I'm not doing that I'm busy with self promotions and photo shoots .

I only returned from NewYork last week from the Adidas campaign to jumping straight back into the tour again .

Don't get me wrong I'm grateful for the distractions but since Zayn and I have gotten together suddenly everybody wants a piece of me , I guess he did raise my profile to the level I had intended to get to but every interview is getting more and more personal , every tweet is getting more and more attention and me ? Well I'm getting more and more hate ...

You'd think they would get used to it after 9 months but they haven't .

2 weeks ago I was on the front page of a magazine that claims I have an eating disorder ..?!

Ok I have lost a little weight but i have so busy , but an eating disorder really ..?!

Only last week Mark had to deny an engagement rumour between us because of my new ring and that was after my jeep got vandalised while parked in a car park in Market town .

I wasn't even in the country for god sake .!! Rosie had my jeep to pick up furniture for her and Jason's new apartment to which I helped view with her which sparked another rumour ..

Any way .. My Insurance have decided to right it off so I'm driving the Audi now .

I don't think the scratched word fame whore all over the back panels was fixable .

And the best thing about it all .? That made another headline..

Nobody said it would be fun .. But then again nobody said it be easy either .

I have learned to bite my tongue .

Laying in bed all packed for the morning I go over my schedule in my head trying to see if I can buy time to see Zayn anytime soon .

Just my luck that this is both of our busy years .

My phone instantly lights up and I smile when I see his face on my screen.