Bonus Chapter: Logan and Mason

Do you remember how things left off between them? If not I suggest you all to read Chapter 9 and Chapter 12 to understand this chapter!

Happy Reading!

Warning: Recommended to 17+. Contains *cough cough* explicit scene *cough*. *wink wink*

September 25, 2016

Logan

The imagine of Mason fucking that woman in front my eyes in his office was still glued inside my head. It was a vivid picture that could not be burned or ripped apart. It wounded me, it scared every part of me to the point I started to question him and myself. Have I been blind and delusional? Did I mistake every sign he gave me? Was I a toy for him?

I admit, there was a hell lot of lust between us but for me it wasn't just about lust and desire.....there was a growing love. Every year that flew by my emotions for him had heightened. They grew to the point I was about to burst into million fucking fireworks. I become stubborn and determined to have Mason all to myself.

I wanted him. Not just his body but also his heart and soul. Every fucking part of him. I wanted him in the mornings and nights. I wanted his smiles, dreams and eyes. Every part of him ignites fire within me and I fucking loved it. I wanted to keep him. For myself only.

But those thoughts faded away. I fought for him for years and I gave him a chance to fought for us. I wanted him to show me how significant I am in his life.

But he blew it.

By fucking a woman in front of me.

I was beyond angry. Beyond pained. Beyond hurt. Beyond betrayed.

Why the fucking fuck did I have to meet Mason Jones? Why the living hell did he enter my fucking life?

My anger made me slam into the random man underneath me as he panted breathlessly, rocking his hips with mine making me growl as I stilled his hips and continued to thrust inside of him. Harder and deeper each time.

I didn't know his name nor did I care.

All I cared about was getting the picture out of my skin and mind. I wanted to forget all my foolish emotions and feel absolutely nothing. I wanted to be blank.

"Ahh...you feel....ahh....so damn good!" the man groaned hugging my pillow with his hands as he screamed and moaned into it.

My light brown curls fell down my forehead covering my eyes every time I slammed my hips against his. I ignored his moaned and comments as I felt the pleasure inside my body that was started to build, my head fell back as I closed my eyes.

Oh, fuck yes. This is what I need.

Just few more.....and I will be lost in my own pleasure.

Until I heard a loud knocking on my door. My eyes snapped open, my hips stopped moving and a frown settle between my eyebrows. What the fuck? Who could be outside my door in this hour? It was late, nearly midnight.

But the urge of knowing who was behind my door wasn't strong enough. Instead I wanted to finish my job here, make my cock happy and toss the fucker underneath me out form my apartment as soon as possible.

So I ignored the knocking and continued to satisfy my needs making the man scream louder as I became more wilder. Only because I was nearly there.

"FUCK!" I yelled when the knocking on my door didn't stop. No. Instead the person behind the door was tasting my patience. The person wasn't only knocking but now banging on the door. And did he or she use his foot too? This is bullshit. Fucking bullshit.