Chapter Eleven

August 22, 2016

"Blake." I growled. 

"F*ck." he muttered as he seemed to look around panicked and helpless.  

"F*cking f*ck." I heard Liam mutter under his breath behind me. 

I let my boiled blood consume me as I didn't waist time and lugged towards him making him scream in surprise, a ridiculously feminine sound leaving his lips. I have never in my life used dirty words, they would never leave my lips.  It was always Layla who used them. But right in this very heavy moment I could not help but release every word I have heard Layla say over the years. 

"You f*cking idiot. You motherf*cker idiot. You f*cker!" I screamed as gripped his throat with my hands, digging my nails behind his neck painfully. "You think you can hide away? Without much of a fight?" 

Blake didn't fight back, instead he gripped my wrists to pull them away but surprisingly  my grip around his threat was hard as I shock his head back and forward. He was having hard time to breath as his brown eyes become bigger and bigger  than two baseballs. I didn't feel like a bad person  when I didn't feel the satisfaction from gripping his throat tightly, so I made my next move and brought my knee up to meet the area between his legs. He chocked as I released him, his both hands flew between his legs as he fell down. 

I wasn't acting myself but I could care less. I was getting my revenge. I have waited long enough. 

Between his heavy breath I could hear Blake muttering. "F*ck, V.  Since...since when did you grow so bold. I...I think..you just ruined my chance to have children. Oh my dick. My poor dick." 

His words made me even more angry as I hit my foot at the side of his stomach making him groan in pain. "Children? So you can teach them how to destroy other people's lives?" 

Blake looked behind me, his eyes pleading. "Liam, man....take your crazy woman away from me." his head fell back to the red designed carpet as he muttered lowly. "Why am I the only one getting beating up?"  

I chuckled. "Take me away? He is the one who will make you pay for what you did to us!" 

"No,no, no- ah, V, stop.....you are hurting me...." he cried out as I landed another punch on his stomach. 

"It serves you right, you asshole." I hissed, breathing hard. 

"Vanessa." Liam's voice was heard from behind me, his voice low but steady. However I could hear a faint of pain on the edge of his voice.  

I sharply turned towards Liam and blurted out the words. "He's here in front of us , Liam. We can finally get answers to our questions. I can finally know what happened that night. I need to hear from him that everything he did was one sick plan, that-" 

"Vanessa." he cut me off, his eyes showed something that I didn't understand until I took closer look at it. Guilt. But I was to pissed off to care about the meaning behind his eyes and emotion and turned  back to Blake again. He was sitting up, his hand stroking back of his neck as a frown was visible between his eyebrows. 

"Blake, you are going to be a good man and answer the questions I have, or you will have my sharp heel deep inside your disgusting throat." I hissed, pointing a finger at him. "Tell me, did you drug me that night?" 

One minute passed. Two. Three. And still he sat there silently not uttering one single freaking word. And God knew how it  made me even more pissed. My hands clenched into fits as I made a move towards him when two pair of strong arms went around my waist holding me back for making any further damage.