Chapter Seventeen

(Poster made by @my_salvatore . It is beautifully perfect darling! I love it! )

Hii, beautiful readers! I missed you all. I hope you have been doing good! So here is Chapter Seventeen. I'm actually anxious and nervous of what you would think, if the wait was worth it or not. Bu eh, we see about that soon! Enjoy!

Happy reading!

Chapter 17

September 26, 2016

Vanessa

I love you, my Nessa.

Who knew five words could make one person forget how to breathe? Suddenly oxygen wasn't significant purpose for me to live instead what made my heart beat, what made me feel more alive than ever before and what made my mind to keep functioning was the words of love. Words that was spoken by a man who by no warning entered inside my heart like it was his home. Like he was meant to be there. Forever and ever.

His eyes. My Liam's beautiful gray eyes that gave hint of mixed color of silver and blue bore into mine showing me the true definition of his words. They were soft, caring, possessive, protective and the final emotion that has always been there. Love. So much love. Eyes of love. And what made me sink deeper into his warm and naked body was the fact that his eyes of love would always be directed to me. I owned them. They were already mine and mine alone.

And in return he already owned my heart, soul and body with just one single glance from him. But silent love wasn't enough. I wanted him to know that he owned my heart as I owned his.

With a gentle and feather like smile I slowly traced my fingertips up his throat that suddenly moved under my tender contact against his hard skin. My fingers carried their way up until I felt his soft full lips against them. Those lips that showed me love and pleasure. Gradually I lifted my head up until my lips replaced my fingers. Our lips touched in a most sweet like way, it made my heart beat faster and harder, my pulse throbbing wanting nothing else than just to wrap my naked body against his bare one, sharing our warmth and love for each other. But we were wrapped around each other. My long naked legs that was wrapped against his bare waist was hard and firm, I was holding him captive against me, to me. My arms have found themselves around his neck and his back, tracing my fingertips now and then along the length of his muscled back.

We were skin to skin, chest to chest and lips to lips.

And his c*ck that was still inside my heated walls suddenly stirred, holding him even more captive to me. I squeezed him showing him that he was mine to hold on to and no one else. I was not ashamed of my protectiveness and my possessiveness I have for my Liam, if anything he was the one who awoke these hidden emotions, sensation and passion within me.

The mere second as our lips separated I uttered my words out, only for my Liam to hear and feel. "My eyes, my soul, my heart.....they were born to belong to you. They were made for you to own. They exist to love you, my Liam."

I felt as his ability to breath suddenly weakened, and I knew it was because of the heavy touch under my words that he was hearing and processing.

With my green eyes piercing into his gray once I uttered the words I have been waiting to express through out these longest years, for his heart not only to hear but also feel.

"I love you, my Liam."

My love for him was already written across my heart from the moment we gazed into each others eyes. Even as years passed by like faded smoke, our hidden love was still holding on deep inside of us until our hearts finally recognized each other and wasn't wasting their time to mate not only for a couple of years but for eternity.