Chapter Ten

19 August, 2016

I knocked three times before I opened the door of Liam's hotel room, with a heavy bed tray in my hands. It was filled with delicious breakfast. I have been doing this every time I had morning shift and for some reason I didn't complain. I liked seeing Liam in the mornings and feeding him breakfast before he spend hours and hours with his work.

I went inside his luxury hotel room and made my way to his bedroom. The door was half open, showing how dark his room was. Curtains was preventing for any light to shine inside his room. As I opened his door further with my leg I saw Liam laying on his stomach, his face buried on the pillow and hands under the it. The white covers was hiding his body. I rolled my eyes and set the tray on the table that was on the corner of the room and went to the windows and pulled the white curtains apart, letting the light enter the room.

I looked back at Liam and saw him still in same position. He hasn't even flinched or turned his head.

So I did the only thing I do when Layla would not wake up.

I walked towards the edge of the bed and gripped the end of his cover with my fits and with one fast motion I pulled the covers from his body. However, what I saw made me gasp and blush deep red.

Oh. My. God.

I did not expect this.

Liam was peacefully sleeping completely naked. His bare ass was on full view to me and I just stared. It was like I couldn't move my hands or body. I should freaking put the cover back to his body.

I should.

And just when I was about to, Liam suddenly rolled over until his front was on full display for me to see. My eyes ran down his body, his toned and hard muscles that flexed under every slow movement he made, until it reached to his most private area that I had seen a glimpse of before.

I gulped. He was...big. Too big.

"Don't be so horrified, baby. He'll fit inside your tight pussy." I heard Liam's morning voice which made my eyes snap back to his.

My face turned into a deep shade of red. He has catches me looking at him. Looking at him.

Why did he sleep naked?

Quickly I did the thing I was supposed to do the second I saw him naked. I pulled the covers over his body before turning my back at him. My blush was not disappearing as I made my way back to the table where I have set the bed tray. I took it, inhaling deeply before exhaling.

I walked towards his bed. He smirked as he helped himself sitting properly with his back rested at the headboard. He saw how shy I was and it made him smile even more. I took off my black high heels and climbed up to the bed until I was kneeling beside him. I placed the bed tray in front of him. The white cover was now hiding his waist and down. His chest was exposed. His amazing biceps and his amazing tattoos on full view.

"Good morning." I softly said.

"Ah, that is not how you wish your man a good morning." he huskily said. "I want a good morning kiss, my Nessa."

My eyes winded at what he said. I zoomed in on only two words. "Your man?"

He gave me a serious glance as he crocked his head on one side. "Yes, your man. And you are my woman."

A smile tugged to my lips. I liked the sound of it. With a soft blush on my face I leaned towards him until I captured his lips with mine, giving them one long and meaningful kiss before I pulled back. Liam barley got to react, but he smiled approvingly at me.