Chapter Nineteen

Are you keeping up with the chapters? They are painfully, aren't they? *sobs*

WARNING: Not so pretty scenes in this chapter. But if you have come this far you should read them, it's part of the story and you will feel the characters more. 

January 25, 2017

Antonio

The tension in the room was thick as I walked forward until I was standing in front of Liam's desk. The men behind him was breathing heavily, their eyes zooming in into nothing but I did not mistake the fire that was burning within them. My eyebrows knitted together when I saw the broken window behind him. The cold wind danced around us yet it didn't effect them.

For a mere moment I catch the sight of a small object that was on his desk. A pregnancy test?

F*cking f*ck.

But that was f*cking impossible.

Vanessa Miller was pregnant?

And she was kidnapped.

"Liam." I respectfully said, bringing his attention to me. His eyes slowly levered to mine. His gray eyes was ruthless, rough and they lusted for killing. People didn't call him ruthless for nothing. Liam didn't waste any time before he started to explain.

"A member of Capello family is alive. He is the motherf*cker who is holding Vanessa and Melissa captive. His name is Sconosciuto Capello and I need you back in Italy today to find information about him. He could be anywhere, America or Italy and I want you to search every inch of Italy until you find something useful."

Sconosciuto? Why would anyone name their child after a word that means unknown in Italian?

Blake didn't mention a living Capello family was involved when he called me.

"But they all supposed to be dead, Liam. Your family killed every single one of them."

Liam sigh heavily. He rakes a hand through his hair frustratingly before he began telling me the details of what happened before I came in. He told me what the f*cker made them watch. He told me about what the f*cker told them.

Sconosciuto was the one who killed Liam's grandmother and if we didn't move fast enough Liam's woman and his sister's lifeless bodies will be outside his gate. And his revenge will continue with the following member of Edwards family.

"I will not come back until I find useful information, Liam. I give you my word to you." I said determined.

Underneath all the roughness lingering in his eyes, I could see pain and hurt. And just in the corner I saw fear. His fear wasn't for himself but for his woman and his sister that was being tortured while he was stuck here and not giving them protection with his own body.

It didn't suite Liam to have these emotions. He was Mafia Boss. The best of them all. The most powerful too. More powerful than me. If he wanted he could have Italy on the palm of his hands. He was Capello. He has Capello blood within him which gave him the right to take over Italy only he decided against it. He trusted my family. He trusted Allegro family and made my father the Italian Boss until I took over.

And that trust and respect he has given us was a honor for us. We treasured it and gave our oath to him to always serve him whenever he needed it. He asked for a favor and we gave our word to always fulfill his favor.

Liam gave me a nod before he dismissed me. I walked out shutting the door behind me as I brought my phone up to my ear calling my second in command. "Prepare my private jet now."