Chapter Six

Warning : Contains explicit scene 

August 2, 2016

Vanessa

My head felt heavy, my throat was swollen and my mouth was dry. I winced at the pain as I rolled over in my bed, away from the sunlight that was annoying my eyes. Suddenly I heard my alarm go off. Wonderful.

'I love rock n roll, so put another dime in the jukebox, baby, I love rock n roll..."

"Fuck." I heard a voice moaning in irritation beside me.

I sighed with heavy tiredness, and as I spoke it wasn't a bit surprising that my voice came out raspy and husky. "Layla, wake up. You..you have school."

"Fuck, Vanessa. You still have that fucking song as your alarm?"

My movements stilled and my second breath froze.

That was not a feminine voice, definitely not Layla's, but it was manly indeed. Suddenly I was aware that my body was heated from being wrapped into someone else's body. I could feel a solid chest against my soft one, I could feel hard and muscled arms around my womanly small waist, I could feel strong and long legs tangled with my own small and soft legs. Shit. However, I ignored how these arms and hands made me feel protected or how they managed to send tingles down my body, making me shiver.

And the most horrified and bewildered thing about this whole unexpected scenario, which made me sure that this person lying beside was indeed a man was the fact I could feel him. Against me. Down there. It was rigid hard and long against my waist.

It took my breath away in the most unpleasant way.

I jumped away from this unfamiliar man that I have yet to catch a glimpse of. The alarm was still ringing loudly, filling the whole room with ferocious and insane music. My headache only increased.

This can't be happening again.

I fell on my butt, at the end of the bed. Quickly, I took the sheet and wrapped the fabric around my hand and drew it towards me, clumsily wrapping it around my half naked body.

What happened? What happened last night?

"I have an excellent idea," I heard Layla speak, her voice full of excitement. "We're going to a club. A night club."

Right. We went to a club. Melissa was with us. What next?

"FUCK YES." Layla yelled over the high music and brought her glass up, gesturing for us to do the same. We did and with one movement we brought the glasses together which made a clicking sound reach our ears and before we took our first sip, Layla once again yelled. "Salute!"

We drank. I drank. I could feel myself frowning in confusion. I drank alcohol and enjoyed it? No wonder why I was having a heavy migraine. I pressed further into the memories inside my head. I danced, and was enjoying it as well. I could almost remember how good it felt when I let all the emotions and responsibilities go, to not have a heavy burden on my shoulders every second of the day. It had given me a warm feeling.

But now I was back to the reality.

My smile froze when I saw Liam standing beside his sister. He was watching me with his grey eyes. A dark shadow lurked over them as his arms were crossed over his chest.

Liam was there too?

"Talk dirty to me...Talk dirty to me..."

I felt my face heating up slightly. I made him dance with me. And I sang along with the song, whispering the dirty words to him. I was so overwhelmed by everything that took place last night that I couldn't even bare to look up at the man that was still in bed. The song has long ended, and we were met by silence. There was no doubt that the man before me was Liam. I remembered everything.