Chapter Seven

A lovely poster above made by Lubna Fatima from Instagram! I like it. I just love getting poster from you guys! Makes my heart warm!

August 9, 2016

Smiling politely at the two couples, I gracefully poured more of our finest red wine into their wine glasses. They smiled thankfully at me which earned them a small nod back. I was happy that I got these wonderful people to take care of tonight. Honestly, my head hurt from a couple of nights ago where I was set to take care of two rude people. I still remember the disgusted look they disrespectfully had given me. It was not often we got those kind of guests, but it happened. And when it did, it sucked.

"Logan, I still can't get over the fact that you kissed our boss." I whispered still shocked at the news as I returned to my place beside my friend again, continuing with our conversation before we were interrupted.

I saw Logan grin proudly. "Fuck. I'm sure as hell I made his knees weak." I gave him a look making him shrug. "It wasn't my fault. He was standing close. His cologne smelled amazeballs and....I. Just. Couldn't. Resist. Those. Full. Lips. Of. His." he sighed dreamily.

"What did Mason do?" I asked, curious to know what type of reaction our strict and unemotional boss gave.

"Oh, he definitely lost control. He kissed me back." I gaped making Logan smile in approval, nodding proudly again to assure me that what I was hearing wasn't nonsense but very much true. "Yup. Our boss who never smiles or loses control, kissed me and lost control. Fuck. It was so hot, Vanessa. He pushed me against the wall. I didn't know there was a dominate part of him."

I saw Logan biting his lip as his eyes wondered off to that particular scene. And further away to a much, much naughtier place.

But he snapped out of it, and a sad expression crossed his face. "But the next minute he pushed me away, telling me to get out and forget what just happened."

"What an ass." I shrieked.

"Don't call him that!" Logan gave me a glare.

At that moment, I realized something. "Oh, Logan. I thought it was just a crush."

He looked away, a frown visible between his eyebrows. "I thought that too, but.." his voice trailed off, shrugging helplessly. Helplessly in love.

"Do you want a Brad Pitt hug or a Vanessa hug?" I asked coming closer to him.

A Brad Pitt hug was big and hard while a Vanessa hug was soft and warm. You never know which hug you need. Believe it or not, some people need a big and hard embrace while some people just settle with a soft and warm hug.

"Don't hug me now, V. Mason is standing right in front of us, just a few steps away. I don't want him to get jealous you know." Logan said sarcastically. Ah, Logan was back.

"Right." I said not knowing what on earth he was talking about. Do gay men get jealous by seeing their love interest hugging a girl?

I focused on where Logan was looking and sure enough I saw Mason, our boss, looking at us with his normal emotionless expression which never failed to fall from his face. When he made sure that he got our attention he then clicked his finger on his watch.

Oh.

That's right. I almost forgot the important meeting that would take place in an hour. Liam will be having a business meeting with - what I've heard - an important business man. They'll be discussing a major deal that nobody knows about. Then again, what our head Boss decides and discusses for his company is none of our business.