Chapter Eighteen

(A beautiful poster. I'm sorry I can't remember who made it so comment your name please. But I THINK it is @fondlinsonsara . But again, it is damn beautiful. My Nessa, My Liam. Thank you!)

(And yes, you will notice that we will be in the future.)

WARNING: Some scenes won't be pretty. But I suggest you read since it's part of the story and you can feel the characters.

January 25, 2017

Liam

Rage is a very ugly emotion.

For most people they count to ten to keep themselves from exploding with anger.

But for me? No. My rage would not vanish into thin air by just counting to ten like a f*cking loser.

No.

I kill.

My men f*cking knew what they got into when they joined me. They knew if they made one single mistake, their future will be down in hell. The results of one single mistake would be death. Their death.

As soon as I got out from the car I smelled fear. I took in the scent and let my emotionless and ruthless monster feed on it. That is f*cking right. I snatched my gun from behind my waistband and directed it towards one of the guards that was meant to protect my family. Instead they let the two most important girls in my life walk down the path of burning ashes. To their death. To their nightmare.

That was their first mistake. The second mistake they made was not bothering telling me that my two girls had walked out from the Estate.

They were under devil's mercy.

My blood thicken, boiling into fire. My eyes saw nothing but red and death.

I was heartless motherf*cker. I always put my family first. My family is the most significant symbol in my entire life. I would send anyone to their death for making one mistake towards them. I didn't care if they were my enemy or my own men. The minute they crossed the line, their destiny was to be killed.

The useless guard help up his hands as a sign of having a conversation to calm ourselves down. I almost laughed. Motherf*cker. I pulled the trigger, and he fell down drowning in his own blood. I kept walking as I directed my next bullet towards the other guard standing beside the front door. In one moment his facial expression showed mercy but the next it turned empty as he too fell down, blood pouring from his chest.

Every guard that stood outside the Estate was dead. I made sure of it. Beside it wasn't a loss. I have thousands other men waiting to serve me. Serve their one and only cruel Boss.

I killed them all. I didn't think. My mind was blank. I didn't let my thought continue towards the path I hated. I killed heartlessly. They probably had families. Mother, father, sisters, brothers, wife or children.

My men knew from the beginning what they got themselves into before they even joined me. They knew they would put my family first above their own. Mafia World was a sick place. With sick killers and even sicker rules. There was rules to follow. And those who disobeyed and made one single mistake -willingly or unwillingly – they simply die. Once your in, there was no way out. Only death.

I let out a furious growl, holding the small white note in my hand as I jerked the front doors wide open.

"Call someone to clean up this shit and replace every guard." I ordered Oliver, not bothering hearing his reply as I walked into the Estate.