Chapter Twelve

(Look at the lovely cover above! It so beautiful, different and unique. I love it! Thank you very much autumnchandni28 from Instagram. )

September 23 , 2016

I felt lips against the back of my shoulders, pressing into my skin and causing a flame run through my body with it. I let myself be drawn to the touche and sank deeper into my pillow. The small butterflies kisses continued all the way to my other shoulder but this time the small kisses become harder. Wetter. Wet and warm tongue in a rolling motion stroke my skin sending weakening shiver after shiver down my spine.  It made me let out a soft moan as I felt my thin panties suddenly become soaked and damp. I pressed my thighs together as I rolled over my bed until I was on my back. 

Just like I predicted the skillful lips continued to the path towards my breast, kissing the top cleavage before they went further down until they wrapped themselves around my already hard nipple over my soft tank top. The small and soft bite around my hardened nipple made me gasp and I insistently snapped my eyes open. 

Sunlight came across what I have been calling my bedroom for the past few weeks. I was laying in my king sized bed, the light green covers over my body. Well, kind of. They came only to my waist and my upper half was exposed. I catch bunch of dark brown hair in the middle of my breast, Liam was looking at me with lust written over his bluish-gray eyes, his lips still wrapped around my nipple teasingly. 

Glaring at him I kicked him away from me with my bare feet while muttering under my breath. "What part of 'we talk later, don't touch me until then' don't you understand?" 

Liam was now in the edge of my bed, laying at his back as his head was turned towards me. Lust and desire was still there visible for me to see. He wanted me to see it. And he freaking knew he had me already wet for him. Don't get me started by his amazing looks, he managed to look smoking hot in his gray suit. 

"It has been one month, Nessa. I want to talk to you." he growled, gripping my free ankle that had come out of the covers after hitting him away from me. 

I rolled my eyes and freed my ankle from his warm grip. "Well, you've got to wait a bit longer, I need to get to my job. And so do you." 

I sat up from my bed and walked towards the bathroom that was combined with the bedroom. This Estate, this room screamed luxury and I have yet not come in terms with it. In my mind I was still living in that old and small but cozy apartment. I never thought I would miss our apartment, but in this very moment I would give anything to return back and avoid seeing Liam everywhere.  

"Longer? Please do give me a better definition of longer." Liam said getting up from the bed. 

"I'll let that bug you for a little while." I flatly said and finally got inside the bathroom and locking the door. 

The truth is I wanted to talk to him, sit next to him while he explained why he left me in that horrified way. What his motive behind letting me believe I cheated on him that night. I wanted to know more about his life, a life that was hidden from me since the first day I met him.

I recalled the memory of that day I almost got raped. That man, he was something else. It was in that alley I saw the guns, the lust of killing in Oliver's ink black eyes. And Liam's has been no better. I had seen in his eyes, by the tone of his voice that he was more than ready to ruin the man with his bare hands. The need of deepening his hands onto the man's dark blood was powerful in both their eyes. That man wasn't there to make a deal with Liam. No. It was more than that. He was sent to ruin me. Ruin Liam's weakness.