You and I and Judas

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I nodded in sheer agreement. "can we do something?"

"Like what?"

"Like have a collaring ceremony..." I whispered. Quite anxious to ask of her for this proposal. 

Her face brightened. "then a collar ceremony we shall have, not tomorrow But today!" she kisses my cheek and hands. "in the woods behind the house, with our best friends and people who are in our community." 

I was surprised at her enthusiasm towards this all. But you couldn't be surprised at anything Ashley Black says to you, she never cease to make things big and wonderful; she fills up the lost light inside the tiny room in your head.  She's so... Magnificent. All this magnifying glory at my side. 

"I love you." I say in her ear. 

"I love you too." she says back.

"Ms. Robinson and Black, the rites are all done I will see you in a while for the wedding."

We gave Morrissey a curt nod, he quickly left. "any last words?"

"I could have done everything for you meanwhile you have a weak blonde whore." Our hands overlap on each other, mines over her dainty crooked fingers. Together we pulled on the trigger. The bullet had it's way right at Amara's neck now making a clean coming and going through her. 

We kissed each other. "we'll have to talk to the father about this tomorrow so we can be forgiven by God." We then just looked into each other's eyes after that for a moment realizing we killed an enemy, a woman and a mother. My sister;  Vera and the twins would take care of Amara's child. 

They had already talked about it today. They propose they'd name the child Carter and Carter indeed was a handsome little baby boy. Carter was now a few  months old.  He was a bubbly, fussy and tired little thing. 

In fact he was going to come over today to help us learn how to take care of babies anyway

...

Ashley called up two guards to get rid of Amara's body meanwhile I was outside waiting for Nate and Alec to come and get the ceremony ready. We had it perfect, there were only a few chairs in the woods, the cool woods. We wore both sweater dresses, her's is a cream color and mines is a wine red. They both are jeweled and down to our ankles. Her's does not cover her shoulders no matter how cool it is outside. I've been studying for years on a Collaring Ceremony and one rule is that Slaves or Submissives mustn't cover up their collar bones and shoes.  

I couldn't wait. I was boiling up on the inside all the way but in a good way. I get dressed and put on my best jewels then gathered myself outside. I waited by a decorated tree where there was my sister : Vera. We didn't allow people outside the BDSM community who weren't on our side to attend this private ceremony. 

This meant, Paris, Madeline, Paul and Boris, Ms. Honey and Ashley's father would not be allowed due to all reasons any reasonable person wouldn't invite them into. There was Nate, Alec-- They were trust worthy people and yes, had recently joined inside the BDSM community as well as everyone knowing Vera and the twins they were the kinkiest people I've known.