Beach

I let my long hair down and I took my sweater off when I was about to walk in the water I heard my name being called and I saw josh " hey what are you doing here." He smiles " we all decided to go to the beach." I look around and I saw lily.

And her pup I smile " come and join us where is your stuff I take it." I shake my head " I don't want to have another big scene with him." Josh shrugs " hey just forget about what he thinks you came here to have right?" I nodded and I smile I pointed to my stuff and he grabs it.

We walk to where lily was and she smiles " you look so beautiful and Xavier is missing out on a lot of stuff" I laugh because hey it true " speak of the devil and he shall appear" I turn my head and I saw Xavier he has a six pack.

I look away when I heard a low growl " I'm just going to go inside the water" she nods and I quickly went inside the water. I hold my breath and I continue on swimming under water until I needed air. I lay on my back and l let the water take me until I got tired.

And that when I continue on swimming I hold my breath and go farther down the water and I swam back up " JADE!" I heard my name being called and it was josh he was holding something I swam really fast until I got off the water I heard a lot of wolf whistle.

But I chose to ignore it I walk to josh and he hands me a beer I thanked him and I sat down next to lily I open my beer and I drank it " so how far are you lily" I ask her when I stop drinking she smiles " 5 months " I nodded.

" I can't wait to see him or her." She smiles " it a girl" I smile and I continue on drinking when I was done I stood up to get more " hey are there more beers" I ask josh and he nods and points to the table that was stacked with boxes of beer and a bucket of Ica and beer.

I go to it and I open it when I was face to face with Xavier I ignore him and I was about to walk away when I was turn around I look at him " what are you doing here" he said I roll my eyes " this is a beach you don't own it I can come here whenever I want and also why do you want to know me and you are nothing."

I said trying to pull my hand away from him but he wouldn't budge " don't disrespect me jade I don't like when you disrespect me." He said his eyes turning dark I scoff " I will do whatever I want you can't stop me." He growls and he was about to say something when josh came to my rescue he pull my hand off.

And he went to talk with Xavier I grab my beer and I drank it all and I grab another one until I finish it and this was going on and on until it was my 5th one and I stop. I look around and I giggle every one was spinning around. I walk to this man and I touch his stomach.

" hey there pretty lady." I smile he wraps his hand on my waist and I smirk until I heard a growl and my back was on someone else chest I turn my head and I laugh " ohh Xavier I found you." He growls " let's go you are drunk." I shake my head " I'm okay see." I giggled and I fall on the floor.

I was picked up by Xavier I shriek " woah there cow boy don't touch me there" I said and smack his butt i heard him growl and I laugh he puts me down and opens the door to car and he helps me. I sit down and he starts driving I look around and at him " where are we going big alpha." He growls.

" don't call me alpha me and you are equal" I smirk I move forward " what are you doing jade" he stops the car and I climb on him and I look at him " drive I want to ....sit on you." I said and I hiccup. And he continues on driving then he stops I look around " that is not my home this is your home." He nods and takes his seat belt off.

I go off him and I walk like a drunk person he opens the door and I sigh and I look around and I was picked up again " woah there hello big booty." He goes upstairs and he walks down the hallway and he opens a door he throws me on the bed and I laugh.

" why are you so rough Xavier." " take of your bathing suit " I nodded and I took my top off and that when I heard a lustful growl " not here in the bathroom." I nodded and I go inside I turn on the bathtub and I take a long shower.

I turn it off and I grab a towel and dry myself I open the door and Xavier threw me clothes " put it on" I nodded and I go back to the bathroom and put on the boxers and shirt I was a little bit sober. I come back out and Xavier was sitting down.

" go and shower young man" I said he stands up and goes to the bathroom I heard the shower running and I lay on the bed and I rolled around and around I heard the shower go off. A few seconds later he came out wearing boxers.

" wow there are those real." I stood up and I touch his six-pack I put both of my hands in theme and I heard a growl I look at him and his eyes were getting black I put my hands up and I go back to the bed. And I lay down. " sooo what are we going to do hey can I have a beer." He shakes his head and I pouted.

He opens the door and I followed him out he goes upstairs and goes to a black door when I went inside i look around the place " is this a office or what." He nods" so what are you doing here?" I ask him " alpha work." I smile and I look around and I take a book off from the bookshelf. " jade sit down and don't touch."

I jump up and I sigh " I'm bored Xavier " he looks up once and then he continues on working I sit on the floor for god knows how long until he stands up I go out the door and we went back to his room." Sleep here." He said and I nodded I saw he was about to leave when I stop him.

He turns around " don't leave please stay." He nods and it surprises me he turns off the light and I go on the bed I felt the bed dip and I saw Xavier was on the other side far away from me I turn around and I try to go to sleep. " Xavier." At first I got no replay.

But then I heard " yes jade what is it." I shake my head " never mind I'm just going to go get a drink of water for I can sleep." I was about to stand up only to get pulled down and Xavier was hugging me.

" um what?" I ask him " shh this will help you sleep better " he said I put one of my hand on his chest and I slowly was drifting off to sleep.