Josh

" Xavier wait Xavier!" I said really loudly when he walk out of the luna house I look at the stairs and I sigh " this should have never happened this way." Oh poor Xavier I hope he will be alright" I look at jade grandmother and i nodded.

" oh dear look at the time go to your mate she is probably worry sick about you hurry" I smile and I look at her before I left I ask her " how come you are not afraid of us" she looks at me and gives me a smile " there are far worst scary things out there then you guys" she tells me and I nodded.

I open the door and I close it I walk inside the forest and I took my clothes off and I run. It didn't even take me long I soon found myself looking at the pack house I put on my clothes and I ran inside. "Xavier are you in the pack house?" I ask in the mindlink " no go and rest with lily I am watching jade" " are you inside the house?"

" no I don't want to freak her out even more" " stay strong Xavier one of these days she will fall for you " I said " thank you" he tells me and cuts of the link I walk upstairs slowly to hear my mate soft breathing I walk in my room slowly and I close it.

" baby is that you" I heard lily say " yeah it me but go back to sleep " I tell her taking my clothes off " baby what the matter I can feel that you are stress out what wrong " she ask me I sigh I go on the bed and she immediately comes to me.

" jade found out about us " her eyes open " how" " she had Xavier journal " " how is Xavier holding up " I shake my head " jade is scared and I don't think he is doing well he is sleeping next to her house "  she nods.

" maybe I should talk to her again " she ask me and I growl " NO! I don't want you to get hurt again " I said my wolf was getting mad just by thinking about lily getting hurt again " oh shh josh it would be okay " said lily I shake my head " no it not but if you want to do then fine" I go and I lie down.

I heard lily sigh and she says " fine I won't " I smile I sit up and I pull her to me" goodnight sweetie " I said. And I went to sleep with my beloved mate in my arms.....

I woke up and I saw lily sleeping soundly on my chest I smile I took a piece of hair out of her face I sit up being carefully and I pull the covers up for lily. I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth I look at my clear white teeth and I then I walk out.

I put on basketball shorts and I walk downstairs and I go to the kitchen and i prepared food for me a lily which was an egg sandwich I made enough for me and her and I ate my food in peace.

I go to the couch and I sat down while watching the tv that was left on " hello there beta josh" I know that high pitch from somewhere " you look sexy" I look and I saw the pack slut and also my ex-girlfriend yup I can't believe I went out with her " Riley what you want " I said looking at the tv.

Then Riley was right in front of me she turns around and I look away because I didn't want to see her dirty ass " I want you josh let go back together I know you will have fun again " she says I sigh then she goes on me.

My wolf was getting angry " Riley please get off I don't want to hurt you" she smiles at me and she touches my chest " I know you are enjoying this" she said. " josh what is this " my eyes open " lily."

I can feel the betrayal that she was feeling right now " get off ME NOW!" Of course Riley had to obey since I was the beta she got off but lily was no where in sight. I run upstairs and she wasn't in our room I checked the bathroom and the other rooms but the rooms were empty.

I then heard my mate crying I go to her old room and I close the door " lily please come out let talk what you saw it was a mistake" I said I heard her say " no go away if you are fucking horny go fuck the slut" she yells my wolf howls in pain because she is mad.

" lily you know I only love you right and only you if I didn't love you I would be going behind your back fucking other girls but I haven't please here me out" i heard the door open and she comes out. She walks to her old bed and sits down " Riley was flirting with me she wanted me to have sex with her and I said no so she want on me she was trying to make agree and do it with her but I wasn't falling for it."

She looks at me and glares " why should I believe you " I go closer to her and I hold her hand " because I am really stupid mate and I should have got her off me but you know me I don't like hitting girls and I want you to believe this stupid mate of yours" I said looking at her.

She stays quiet for a minute and then she hugs me I hug her too " I forgive you" she said i let go and i kiss her she wraps her arms around me I pick her up and i go to the wall I start to feel for her bra and I took it off.

Let's just say things got pretty heated. I got up the bed and I put on my boxers while she puts on her bra and everything else. We go to the couch and we watch tv lily was sitting on my lap and ever then and know she will laugh at the tv.