Xavier

When she left I went on rampage mode I started throwing stuff breaking stuff I was angry at myself that I keep on hurting her and I know I shouldn't but I just want her to feel the same pain I went through.

And I know that sounds stupid I saw josh telling people to hold me down until I calm down after a minute of me struggling I stop and all off sudden josh froze and I look to my right and left and my pack warrior weren't moving I slowly stood up.

And I look around " child" I heard a lady voice I turn my head and the moon goddess was there " I'm very disappointed in you Xavier " she tells me I bow down " how dare you go so far and tell her to leave you and the pack aren't you worry that a rogue can steal her for YOU!"

She tells me I look at her and I snap " I was hurt too you know " she motions me to stop " so what if your a man be a man i can't believe this I chose her to be your mate because she needed you Xavier she was lost but she is almost be fixed you need to be by her side."

She tells me " I don't even know if I should show you this " I look at her and she did something with her hands I wasn't in my home I was in the street there was a car speeding very fast and you can hear a scream.

The car went up in the air and it fell hard I move closer and it was jade but the mini of her and then there was another scene and this time it was the present it showed jade under water.

" moon goddess " she nods " right this second she is under water" " moon" she raise her hands " don't worry I stop the time but you mister you need to get it together." She tells me and I was back in my house and josh and the pack warrior moves.

"Josh,James,Jay I need your help your future Luna is in trouble " I said in my alpha tone they both growl and they nodded I ran with them and I kept on running.

When I saw the car going down I shift and I saw the boys shift and we both went inside the water the boys hold on to the car and with my strength I broke the window and I went inside and unbuckle her seatbelt.

And I pull her out I swam out fast and I went to the shore and I did CPR " 1..2..3" and I put air in her mouth no response and I did it again and she coughed she moves her head " Xavier" I nodded " why did you save me." I sigh " will you ever forgive me jade I'm sorry please I do want you."

She gives me a small smile and gives me a head nod I slowly picked her up and I ran to my house I called for a maid to take her clothes off and put a clean one on. When they maid got out I walked inside and I turn the light off and I went in the bed.

I know I don't have a boxers on but I will worry about that later on when she walks up I breath in her scent and I went to sleep. I had my mate I will never ever let her leave my side again.

I already made a promise to the moon goddess that I plan to keep and I will forever and forever. I felt my mate move around and I groan " go to sleep " I said feeling very comfortable.

Until next time