Taken

"Wake up bitch" someone said and when I didn't water was thrown at my face I open my eyes and I gasped for air I breath in deeply the water was very cold I look at the room that I was in it was dark and dusty.

Then I heard laughters i look and I saw three man looking at me I whimper because I might not see Xavier for a very long time and I miss him so much all ready. But I need to be strong for my pup I can't let them know I am pregnant.

" so you are alpha Xavier mate you are such a pretty human " said one of them he got closer and I back away and he grab my chin I start to sweat." Please don't hurt me" he just grins.

" I think that won't work out because your mate needs to give up his title and land and the only way he is if he sees his poor mate hurt or possibly dead" i let the tears fall I shake my head.

" he will never give his land to you my mate is strong he will find me and kill you all" I said which was a bad thing because the next thing he growled and he pick me up. I clawed at his hands because I was running out of oxygen.

Then he drops me I scream and I put my hold on my stomach "Xavier " i whisper and I look at my stomach " huh what is this" said one of them I look at them and I back away both of the boys hold me down and I scream.

" no please stop" the man gets closer to me and puts his dirty hands on my stomach " wow this will be so interesting you are pregnant with his pup" he starts smirking and I glare at him he narrows his eyes " you will show me respect or something will happen to you or your pup."

He said and they all laugh and walk away closing the doors I go to the wall and I sit on the floor and I touch my stomach " don't worry mommy is here and your daddy will find us baby." Please.

I didn't know what time it was but someone open the door and brought me food it was a bread I took it even though it was cold I needed to think about my pup. So I ate it for him/her.it was disgusting.

When I was done I kick the plate next to the door and I went back to the place I was and I tried not go to go to sleep but sleep was calling out my name and I gladly answered it." Pssss" I heard I groan out and I look around.

And I heard the noise again "psss" I saw someone out the window he was wearing a suit like if he was going out to a party I stood up " mister please help me please " I plead he nodded.

" jade I will you just got to give me time and you also have to find your true self and when you do all will be answered." I look at the young man " huh what do you mean and how do you know my name do I know you?" I ask him because I don't recognize him at all.

The man turns his head " in time jade don't worry I will tell your mate where you are if you ever need me just call for me and I will be right there for you but right now it is not the time." He said and he walks away.

No "hey HEY Please" I yelled his name and for a second I thought I hear his voice saying " be quiet please you will get hurt " he said and I obey I went back to the place and I thought really hard if I seen him before.

But I have not the only memory I have is when I saw a big scary black panther with icy blue eyes but It can't be that guy because he is human but then again I could be wrong because I am a alpha mate and there is also vampires but good think there not bloody thirsty for humans blood they have learn to not drink human blood or they will pay the price.

Tch you will think that I am crazy for not trying to get out but I can't do anything because one I am human two I am pregnant three I may be strong but they are 10 times stronger and faster then me I will only end up hurting myself.

But I hope I can do what that man ask me because I want to get out of here.....