Lily

I put my hand on my stomach and I smile I can't wait to see my baby I look at my little boy " pj you are going to be a big brother you know that right" I said while giving him a kiss he moves around but stays still looking around the ceiling with his big eyes.

" honey omg honey " I heard my beautiful sexy mate yelling my name I go outside the room and I see josh running towards me. " what got you so worked up?" I said smiling " she is here" my wolf growled and I felt jealous whoever this girl is " who is she?" He smiles.

"Jade" jade jade my eyes opened " she is here omg for real " I said he nods "she changed she looks more calmer and more stronger she even apologized to you saying she is sorry for everything." I can't believe jade is back.

" am guess what she isn't with that group no more she left and she lives alone " I nodded " did you tell Xavier you should tell him " he nods I go back to my room and I sit down in the rocking chair. I still have that memory when Xavier was killed I thought he was dead.

But he wasn't I thought he was walking to his deathbed but no he had it all plan out he drank a potion that makes you come back alive in 24 hours. It pained me to hear our Luna screams because of his death.

" why are you crying again " I saw josh and Xavier coming inside our room I wipe my tears and I smile " I was just thinking about your fake death again." He sighs " well I ain't dead no more " I nodded I pick up my pup and I sit down on josh.

He holds me and looks at Xavier " jade is back" I look at Xavier and his expression softens but then it turns hard " you saw her" he ask well demands " yeah I talked to her and Xavier she changed so much" Xavier growls at that " no no not that way I mean she is more calmer she wasn't afraid she looks more cheerful and she isn't with that group no more".

He nods I hope everything works out now " so that it " I look at him confused and I spoke " aren't you glad now go and see her maybe she wants to get back together." He shakes his head " I don't want to see her I am done trying to get with her i am only going to continue on hurting myself I am 21 years old I need to be mature and let her go right now my pack needs me."

He stands up but I call his name " Xavier I know it hurts but don't do this too yourself come on please." He looks at me and shakes his head " no end of discussion " he leaves and close the door I sigh and I look at josh " what are we going to do" josh just looks down.

He stands up and takes pj from me " go rest up I will feed pj" I nodded and he leaves the room I go on our bed and I lie down while rubbing my stomach. There is gotta be another way. I close my eyes and I go to sleep.

" baby wake up " I groan out and I sit up and I look at josh " why you woke me up " I said while pouting he chuckles and puts his hand on my stomach " let go eat " I nodded and I stood up while we're walking downstairs I stop josh " hey what if we bring jade here and let them talk it out." Josh shakes his head.

" I don't think that would be a great idea you saw how Xavier reacted I only think they will end up yelling at each other." He said I walk downstairs and I ignored him he was trying to talk to me but I was angry.

I go to the kitchen and I grab my food and I ate it josh sat down next to me but I was ignoring him he was trying to make me talk but I wasn't going to talk to him until he agrees. I heard josh give up and he eats when I stood up I put my dirty plate in the sink and I walk out.

" hey lily listen to me " I look at josh and cross my arms " what" I said he comes closer to me and grabs my hand " fine I am going to bring her here " my eyes lit up. " but just give me two days in how I am going to tell her that Xavier is alive." I smile and I lean forward and I kiss him.

He carefully brings me closer and our lips move in sync but our moment was ruin when our baby started crying me and josh walks upstairs and too our room he picks him up and moves around putting him back to sleep.

When he was asleep he came towards me " so where were we" and he starts kissing me around my neck and I giggle josh will always be trying to tickle me. That why I love him so much I couldn't ask for a better mate than him.

It was currently 6:30 pm and both of my boys are sleeping I check on pj and he was sleeping soundly and josh was sleeping with one of his arms hugging the pillow " time to get to work" I start folding clothes after clothes until I had a neat pile of clothes.

I rub my belly and I close the door of my room and I walk downstairs to get something to eat I go in the kitchen and I grab an ice cream and cookies with warm milk and I sit on the chair eating peacefully. When I was done I threw everything that belongs not the garbage.

I wasn't pretty sure why I was very sleepy but I was and I ended up falling asleep in josh chest.