Sickness?

"Wakey wakey" I heard Xavier soft voice I open my eyes and I groan out I smile at him and I stood up with a blanket on me Xavier was fully dressed and I was naked I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth when I walk out I go to Xavier.

And I gave him a huge long kisses holds me and then we stop " good morning " we both side I go to the closet and I took a long black shirt that is Xavier and a high waisted jeans. It matches perfectly we go downstairs and when I see the phone I quickly ate it.

I didn't know why I was very hungry but I was and I stood up to get more but then when I stood up I felt like vomiting and I ran to the bathroom I knew that Xavier was next to me and helping me." Sweetheart slow down ok the food is not going to go away.

I nodded when I was done I stood up and I clean the toilet seat and we both left from the bathroom when I turn my head Xavier eyes turn black " stay here" i nodded and he runs out I look around and I go to one of the maids and I ask her. " what wrong" she bows to me.

" rouge attack" I felt a pain on my stomach and I put a hand on my stomach " Luna are you alright" I shake my head feeling sick again " I'm about to ..." I couldn't hold it in  and I vomit on the ground I hold on to the chair and when I was done I felt kind of better.

" come let take you to the doc" I nodded we both walk to the door and the door was immediately open " Luna are you alright " I shake my head " I feel sick" he nods and the maid puts me on the bed. " I kept on vomiting and also I was feeling very hungry" for some reason the doc was smiling.

" Luna may you lift your shirt up I want to check something" I nodded I was very confused and the doc checked on my stomach " Luna you are not sick you are pregnant " I nodded and then I pause pregnant?

" congrats Luna you are carrying the pack future alpha or Luna" I start to feel worry and I look at the doc " don't tell Xavier " " why " I look at him and I smile " I want it to be a surprise " he nods I stood up and I walk out to the living room to see pack warriors on the floor they didn't have a shirt on just shorts.

I heard a low growl I turn my head to see Xavier his eyes held jealousy and I smile and I shake my head " are you alright " I ask him checking to see if he had any injuries " I'm okay it was a piece of cake." He said puffing out his chest.

And I giggle why does my alpha mate has to have such a big ego? I ask myself " but what about your sickness how are you feeling " I smile " I'm alright it was not a big deal I feel better already just by looking at you"

I said and he smiles he brings me closer " I actually am injured but I know how I can feel better" he said I smirk " how?" I ask him " by this" he gives me a kiss I put a little tiny distance and I continue on kissing him "wait not here" I said when I stop kissing him he nods.

And I am picked up and in a flash were in his room " you" he said " look" he gives me a peck on the lips " so hot " he says and I smirk I go and I gently bit his lips he touches my boobs and I moan out in pleasure he puts me down on the bed and he starts taking his clothes off but then I remember our pups.

" stop Xavier" I said he looks at me " why what happened " I gave him a gentle smile " I feel like I'm about to vomit" he nods and puts his shirt back on. I lay down and he comes to my side and we stay quiet. After a couple minutes he stood up " well I have to do pack stuff see you" he said.

I pouted but I nod when he left I put my hand on my stomach and I smile I can't believe it I'm pregnant with his pup. I decided that I was going to take a walk in the woods so I put on my shoes and I changed to a baggy shirt. And I walk downstairs and out the door.

I go inside the woods and I keep on walking I didn't know I was going to be in the woods for a very long time because it was getting darker and darker I decided to head back when I heard a tree snap I look around and I felt someone staring at me.

I took a deep breath and I sprint out only to be hit with something and before i hit the ground a pair of arms got me and I knew it wasn't Xavier i look at the guy and he was grinning at me. " Xavier " i said and I let the darkness consume me.