Agruments/fights/makeups

" NO IM NOT LETTING YOU GO To A PARTY!" Yelled Xavier his eyes were getting black and then brown we were arguing because he didn't want to let me go to a party and it was a werewolf party in his pack.

And he was being too overprotective I know he is just worry but nothing will ever happen to me it one of his pack members birthday and it a big thing in a werewolf community when a male wolf is turning 18 years old because that when he will find his mate.

" come on Xavier or Justin it one of your pack members birthday and I want to wish him a happy birthday it his big night" I said rolling my eyes."DONT you dare roll your eyes at me!"

I put one of my hands on my hips " I just did and what are you going to do about it Dad and I am going I don't need your permission." I said and I go to the bathroom and I locked it Xavier was banging on the door and yelling out my name to get out.

I took my clothes of then the door bust open I scream and I saw that it was Justin great his wolf took over "mate I'm sorry but please forgive me" he growls out and I look at him confused then he was next to me in a flash and I  am picked up.

I start to hit his back " LET me go Justin" he grips my ass and I scream " I huff and he puts me down on the bed and he looks at me and walks out the door and I heard a click.

" oh no you didn't " I stood up and I was ready to open the door but it was locked I kick the door " FUCK YOU!" I yell to him even though he was not their. I go to the closet and I got my pjs and I sit on the floor why didn't he want to let me go.

Ugh I'm not sleeping with him in the bed a few hours later I heard the door open and I saw a maid opening the door " here Luna the alpha said to eat " I shake my head" you can go ahead and tell your alpha I'm not fucking eating." I said she flinches and nods I go back on the floor and I cried.

So mean.....I don't know how long I was on the floor but all I heard was the door open and Xavier came in " EAT" he says I look at him and I don't speak I just stood up and I went to the window to be as far away from him as possible " EAT JADE!" I shake my head.

He growls and he was in front of me in a flash " don't make me act rough " I look at him " I want to see you try" I said challenging him. Then I was picked up and he put me on the bed I glare at him and he brought the food towards me.

" eat" he said and I shake my head " I will feed you even if I had to put it in my mouth and give it too you" eww I grab the plate and I ate it all when I was done I look at him and he was smirking.

I stood up and he grabs my arm and I was pulled to him and he was holding on to me tightly but not that tight that he was hurting me " let me go Xavier I'm super mad at you" I said and he chuckles " no I like this position we are in." Then i slap him.

I gasp because I didn't mean too but it pain me so much " move jade." He said I move away and he stood up and left the room " great now I feel bad." I said putting my hands up In the air.

After a few minutes I decided to look for him I go to his office he was there and then I went downstairs not there either I decided to ask a pack member " hey where is Xavier " I ask him he bows at me " last time I saw that he was walking towards the woods." He said and I nodded.

" do you want me to accompany you in the woods luna? I shake my head " okay then bye Luna be safe."  He said and I nodded I walk outside and towards the woods I kept on walking to see if he was anywhere around and nope I didn't see him it was starting to get chilly.

I look around "what are you doing here" I heard Xavier voice behind me I scream and I jump away and I look at him " you scared me Xavier" I said " and I was looking for you duh" I said.

" well you found me now you can leave " he said with an attitude " find I go then." I said I heard him sigh and he gently grabs my arm and I am turned around " I'm sorry jade" he said " me and my wolf are just worried that someone would try to hurt you or touch you " he said and I nodded I understand.

" well next time when there is a party I won't go." I said which made him happy because he was smiling he puts an arm around me and I was immediately welcomed  by his warmth I side hug him and we both walked inside in silent.