South korea

" attention everyone the airplane is about to be landing everyone must sit down please " said the lady this was a very long airplane ride. In la it Friday and the time is 9:50 pm while over here it  2:50 pm.

I feel like it a dream that I actually am over here in South Korea i can feel my inside going up because of the airplane i look at the window and we are slowly coming down when the airplane goes down it continues to move but it goes very slowly and it stop.

" everyone welcome to Seoul South Korea" she said and everyone claps I try to make myself smile but it doesn't work I can't smile. The boy who was trying to talk to me stands up I grab and I pick up my duffle bag.

And I go out of the airplane when I continue on walking I saw postcards saying " sunny welcome back" it said I look around for my name or something when I saw my name and there was two big tall muscular boys.

When I made contact with one of them he was smiling like crazy and he had a unknown expression that I didn't know of. I look closer at the post and it had my name " jade stone." I sigh and I walk closer to them.

" are you here to pick me up" I said looking at both of them " woah are you not going to say hi or anything like that" I look at them and said " hi" the boy who I made eye contact with said " hello my name is Xavier and this boy over here is josh." I slowly nod I don't know why he is telling me this.

" would you like me to help you with this" he said he was about to touch my duffle bag but I move away and I look at him I saw that I made him sad because of his expression. " um can we go I'm tired." I told them they nodded.

We walk outside and then they go inside the car I look at the car jade breath it will be okay just breath I look at my left hand it was shaking again I grab it. " hey are you okay " said Xavier I jump up and I look at him and I nod.

And I go inside I let go of my hand and I sigh in relief thank god it stop. I hear the engine turn on and the car starts moving I look outside to see how all the shops are very different from la it very beautiful over here.

" so jade how old are you and why did you came to South Korea " I look at the boy whose name is josh and I gave him a dirty look. Why can't he stop talking it looks like I have to tell him something.

" listen josh you don't know me and I don't know you and I hope it stays that way okay thank you" I put my headphones in and I listen to my favorite music. I look at all the houses that we have pass by we turn left and we were surrounded by trees and more trees and guess what? More trees.

After what felt like forever the car stops in a 5 story house I got off the car and I close my eyes and I listen to the birds chirping " what you doing " I heard someone said. I move away from Xavier and I turn around.

" jade is that you" I turn around and I saw my grandmother I couldn't help it but I let tears fall down my eyes " grandmom" I said walking to her " oh sweetie it okay don't cry I'm here " she said I hug her tightly but not to much that It will hurt her.

" you have grown up to be a beautiful lady" she tells I just look at her and I shrug " come on in" she tells me I follow her to the house and I look around taking every little details it was very beautiful.

" are you hungry or do you want to wait for dinner" she tells me I shake my head " I will wait" she nods I look at the boys and they were sitting down " grandmom where is my room I want to take a nap." I told her " it in the 3 floor and it the last room of the hallway."

She tells me I look around and I saw the stairs I go up to the three floor and I saw my room door I walk to it and I open it my room was very plain there was nothing on the walls the bedsheets were white everything was white I let my duffle bags fall on the ground.

And I threw myself on the bed I move around until I was comfortable and i went to sleep. " mommy mommy I am hungry." I said my mom look back at me and tells me to calm down and she looks back at the road again " but but I am hungry mommmmmyyyyyy" I said she looks at me but I scream the truck came to us and hit us real hard the car went in midair and then it stop.

" fuck why do I keep having this dreams I know what I have done wrong and I'm sorry about it but please it hurts". I stood up and I walk outside I go downstairs to where my grandmother is she had plates on her hands and she was carrying them to the table and the boys were still here.

" come sit down next to Xavier" she said I saw Xavier eyes glowing with hope but why? I grab my plate and I said " grandmother I'm going to be eating upstairs in my room if that okay " I ask her she looks at the boys and at me in a unsure way.

" um yeah sure go ahead " I turn my body around and I walk back and I was very sure that I heard a low growl and someone saying MINE! But maybe I heard wrong. When I went to my room I decided that I will eat on the floor I put my food down on the floor and I took my phone from my bed.

I started to read in Wattpad while eating I was so into the book that I didn't even notice when I was done eating I continue on reading for a very long while and then I stop and I walk downstairs again.

And guess who was there the boys were still there I look for my grandmother and I saw the kitchen door close I walk to the door and I saw my grandmother " grandmom" I said.

She looks at me and says " yes sweetie what wrong " I walk closer to her " why are they still here those boys" I ask her she smiles " they are staying over because there mother has gone out and they won't be here until tomorrow" I roll my eyes and I put my plate down.

" hey you should try and talk with them they are very nice people" she tells me and for some reason I exploded " grandmom no I will not talk to them I will never talk to them. Because I can't and won't have friends in my life they are just a pain in the ass."

I told her " well okay then I understand sweetie " I turn around and I walk back outside only to be bump by something. Turns out it wasn't a something it was a someone he was holding my arm and I felt little shocks of tingles. I try to pull my arm away but he wouldn't budge.

" let me go" I said he looks at me and he lets me go " do you really mean what you said over there" I look at him he heard " yes I meant everything Xavier now leave me alone" I tell him I go to my room and I lay down and I let sleep consume me.

Mate?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें