Xavier death

" come on punch me harder" said Ajax today was the day that he was teaching me how to fight and it was very tiring i was giving him all of my strength but he wanted more? He was asking for to much already.

I go on the floor and I lie down " I can't Ajax I can't do it I'm already tired " I said while catching my breath. I heard Ajax sigh and I felt myself being sit up " don't give up let try again " he said I sigh and I stood up.

We practice for a long time until it was like around 3:00 pm and our training was done I go upstairs and I quickly took a warm shower. It been four days since i seen my grandmother and him I bet they are all disappointed in me. Oh shoot not again.

I keep on thinking about how he is disappointed in me and this past few days I couldn't stop thinking about him. I stayed in the bathroom for a little bit longer and I walk out of the bathroom in a towel.

I really want to thank everyone here they have been amazingly nice to me and helpful I look for my clothes and I took out a bra and panties I let the towel drop and I put on my panties when the door open.

It was Ajax I quickly hid my body I look down and at him and I blush because he was looking me up and down the door close and he came closer to me I looked at him " um..Ajax what is it" he doesn't say anything.

" you are beautiful jade" he says and I blush " well I just want to say that the food is ready" I nodded he leaves and I continue on putting my clothes on that weird why is my heart pounding? I shake my head.

When I walk downstairs I couldn't even look at him I look for my food and I take it " heyyy girl" I look at Rebecca and I smile " hey" she sits down and we start talking I also told her what happened with me and Ajax.

She looks at Ajax and at me and smiles she whispers in my ear and says " you too would make such cute babies " I look at her and i shake my head. I stood up and I grab her plate with mind and I threw it away.

" hey jade can I speak too you" I look at Ajax and I slowly nodded " yeah sure" I said he takes a deep breath and starts to speak " I like you and I'm sorry that I acted that way towards you I couldn't help it."

He said while shaking his head. " it okay " he looks at me and says " what" i don't know why but I am starting to like him too I want to be with him I go up to him and I hug him " i like you too" all of a sudden I am picked up.

I smile and he start to kiss me every where but not on my lips. " thank you jade thank you" and I smirk and I ruffled his hair he puts me down and we both out holding hands.

Rebecca and jimmy look at us and did a happy dance " finally " she said. Then we walk away Ajax takes me to the couch and he sits down I go on him facing his direction and we talked throughout the whole night.

Instead of sleeping in my room i went to his room and I slept in his bed with him. But I felt like I shouldn't do this that this isn't right? I move around the bed and I sigh I can't sleep.

I look at Ajax sleeping face and I smile I quietly stood up and walk downstairs to get a glass of cold water when I pour the cold water I drank it and I look outside the window to see four wolves coming over here they were growling and I knew that it was Xavier.

It was definitely him because the wolf didn't stop looking at me I heard yelling and I saw Rebecca and Anthony and jimmy with Ajax going outside with weapons my eyes opened.

I ran with them and I stopped " Ajax what are you doing?" I ask him he looks at me and says " I'm going to kill the alpha he needs to be stop that the only way" I shake my head " don't " he looks at me with surprise.

" I thought you hated him" " I do it just that..." I look at him and at Ajax. " look it will all be alright now let me go jade" and he moves away he walks slowly and I see the other wolves retreating what are they doing?

It all goes quiet but then all of them attack him he howls and then bites down on jimmy leg I look away and I look back when a  painful howl was heard I saw him lying down on the ground his breathing was uneven and his eyes looks at me and close.

I fell on the floor I let a deep breath go out and I scream out in pain. I crawl to him and I slowly touched his fur. I felt pain in my heart because he was dead right in front of me.

I kissed his fur " I told you that you get killed because of me" I whisper too him I continue on touching his fur. " I will leave you alone for a bit" said Ajax. I look at him and I start to sing the same song that I sang for my dead parents.

When I stop singing I hug him and I saw jimmy pulling him to the forest I sigh and I go upstairs to my own room and I cried for him I didn't know why but I didn't like the thought of him that he was actually gone.

I thought I would be fine but nope it the actual truth I'm not happy I just want to go back to the way every thing was before " I'm sorry Xavier I'm sorry grandmother I'm sorry for ruining everything."