Luna

" what do you mean that I am going to meet the whole pack" I said to Xavier " it means that you are going to be known as Luna jade today " I scream " why did you tell me this now I am not properly dress I don't have the right clothes oh dear lord."

I start to walk back and forth because I am about to meet 1,349 werewolf and he is just acting calm like if it not a big deal I felt a hand grab me and pull me to a chest I knew it was Xavier he was trying to calm me down and it was working " relax everything is going to go great okay and don't worry we already got a dress."

" who is we" I said " Jane" I was about to say something when he said " my cousin " I nodded " omg is this your mate Xavier she is too pretty to be your mate." Said someone " Jane please shut up." I look at Xavier and at her.

" wow I never seen someone get this mad at you so Jane will you care to tutor me on how to annoy him" I heard Xavier lightly growl and I started laughing " okay okay go Change big alpha " he goes the other direction " wow you got him wrap around your finger."

I smile and I shrug and she pulls me to a room which looks like it belongs to her she sits me down and starts to do my makeup.she sometimes will tell me to look up or down and I do I was sitting down for a long while. Until it was time for the dress.

Jane goes to her closet and I see the most beautiful dress ever " wow " I can't take my eyes of the dress it was a sky blue color I took of my clothes and she help me put it she also gave me a creme color heels and that was it I was done.

It was time to let this pack know who am I " okay ready Xavier is waiting downstairs " I look at her and I nod I walk downstairs and I saw Xavier looking at me his eyes were black and he was growling when I was near him he pull me towards him and he smell my scent it was tickling me a lot.

" you look amazing " he growls out and I smile " you look good " I said he holds my hand and we walked outside and to the back and that when I saw everyone I stop and I let his hand go ready to go back but I was pulled to a chest.

" hey what wrong " he ask me " I can't do it I'm scared Xavier that I will mess up I can't " I said shaking my head " hey hey breath and look at me." I took a deep breath and I look at him " you will do amazing because I believe in you me and my wolf believes in you now come on I will be with you in every step of the way."

He said I stay quiet and I nod he holds my hand and we walk up the step and I look at everyone " hello my dear pack members " his voice books I jump up and he looks at me " sorry" and I nodded.

" I know you all might be curious as to why their is a human next to me and especially a woman well I will like to tell you all I have found my mate the woman that I love and cherish deeply jade." At first it was quiet and everyone starts to scream in joy.

After a few seconds they calm down and I clear my voice and I spoke " hello everyone I am jade and I am in deeply in love with Xavier I want to be accepted to this pack even though I am not werewolf I hope you will all see me as of one of you own because I am your luna."

They all smile and said " Luna" all at the same time I smile and I hold my breath I was picked up and I laugh " you did amazing " he said when he had stop spinning he looks at me and gives me a kiss " wait not in front of th-" I look around and it was empty.

" I told them to leave now where we" he said I smirk " nahhh put me down please." He looks at me and puts me down I grab his hand and I walk inside the house and to his room " can you unzip this please." He goes and unzip it and I grab the shirt on the floor and put it on.

I can't believe that I am luna from this moment on wow Luna jade I squealed and I hug Xavier he falls on the bed " thank you" I said while looking at him " for what" " for everything for accepting me into this pack I now have a family and a place to call my home."

I tell him he smiles " this will always be your home dear " I nodded happily " this is my home...."