Xavier

I was signing a paper when I felt a pain on my back I ignore it and I thought nothing about it then I felt kind of dizzy even though I wasn't moving or anything like that "josh check on my mate " " yes sir." I heard someone knocked on the door and then he enter.

" where is she I don't see her" I look at him " what do you mean" I ask him " she isn't here in the house" I growl I stood up and I walk downstairs " attention pack warriors and my trackers I want you to go and find my mate NOW!" I said out loud.

I was getting worried I already saw my pack warriors running around I go out the door and my beta came with me we walk inside the woods and I can smell my mate scent I followed it and then it stops in the middle of no man land fuck." Alpha we found something" some one said I look at him and he gave me a note.

"Alpha Xavier we have your beautiful mate we will not return her until you give us your lands and your title" I growl " everyone my mate been taken I want you all to find her scent " they nodded and I shift as well.

I ran everywhere and there was nothing at all it was around 4:49 am that I stop because my doc had something important to tell me I ran back to the house in my wolf form and my doc gave me shorts.

" I am sorry but I heard that your mate was taken is that true?" I growl " you think I will lie about that" he flinched and bows " that is terrible you have to find her soon or she and her pup with be in danger" I froze pup "mate is pregnant I'm out for blood let me out"

Said Justin I can feel him wanting to get out I go to where josh was at his room " josh" I said he stood up " we need to find her she is in danger" he nods " she is carrying my pup" he growls and nods we both shifted and we ran far away from the pack.

But nothing stupid rouges I'm going to tear you for taking my mate and my pup if I find that she has a cut or anything I will tear him apart. I don't know what I would do without her I howl at the moon.

Moon goddess please " I said in my brains i don't know how long I was out but I knew that I was not in my pack for days I already order my beta to be in charge for a while I don't have the confidence to even lead my pack.

I know it something that I will never admit to anyone at all because that will make me a weak alpha .....I will find you jade.