Full moon/giving you my everything

So it was 5 days later when we had that huge argument and everything was really calm between us we acted like nothing happened. And I was thinking about doing it yes I want to give him my everything I know it sounds crazy but he deserves it.

And I am kind of nervous because it going to hurt a lot and I am also inexperienced which will not be so helpful at all today was the perfect time because lily told me that everyone was going away and it would be just me and him alone in this big house.

I snap out of it and I knock on lily door she knew that I needed something to wear for the "big night" I don't know why she calls it the "big night" she says " look this will be perfect " I look at the so-called pj it was a see through mini dress and the bra was small and the panties was a thong good thing that she hasn't worn it.

" here you go and hid it right now I don't want Xavier to see it and tell me everything tomorrow I need to start packing up." She said and she close the door on my face sheesh what kind of respect is that.

And also today is the full moon and Xavier is preparing the cage for himself because he is an alpha and he won't be able to control his wolf. It makes me wonder if he is going to be rough because that will hurt a lot I will be in so much pain the next day and I don't want that at all.

I go to the bed and I put it under the bed because Xavier will not notice it there which it a win/win for me when I made sure that it was hidden go downstairs and I open the door of the basement because that is where he will be at.

" Xavier are you almost done." I said when I saw him he looks at me and grins " yeah" he comes to me and I stand on my tiptoes and I gave him a kiss on his soft lips. " so how long will the full moon last?" I ask him " until the next morning." My eyes widen.

" how are you able to endure all this pain" he shrugs " it no bid deal" he needs to work on his ego because he has to top it down a notch it to much" when does it start" " it starts at six for me but for the other wolfs is at midnight" wow that is so soon.

Bam

Ouch " are you okay?" He ask me and I nodded and I started laughing and I calm down" I'm okay " I said and he slowly nods we both go downstairs to see loads of luggages and I also saw loads of cars from out of the windows me and Xavier sit down on the couch he was snuggling me and we watch tv for a long while until it was 6:12 Xavier started growling.

I look at him and his eyes were going black and back to brown then I saw his nails growing " move away jade I need to leave now" he said and I stood up and in a flash he was gone. Lily told me that when the full moon comes a alpha can't control his wolf so then Justin is going to try to break loose to be with me.

I can already hear Xavier growling and grunting I go downstairs and take a sneak peek on Xavier he was trying to break the chains but nothing was breaking I go upstairs it was already starting to get late so I decided it was time I go upstairs and I go under the bed and I took it out.

I put it on and I look at the mirror the bra was small so I was showing cleavage I put on his bathrobe and I took a deep breath and I walk downstairs I continue on walking downstairs until I heard him growling louder I go next to the cage" Xavier?" His head pop up and he growls.

"Leave NOW!" I shake my head I look for the keys and it was on the floor I open it " what are you doing" I open it and I walk closer to him he was breathing heavily and looking at me in a lustful way I touch his arm " I'm going to unchain you and you are going to follow me okay " he shakes his head "baby please just trust me on this." He doesn't say anything and growls.

I unchain him and I pull him upstairs until we were in our room he goes in first and I lock the door he was breathing heavily I took deep breath and I look at Xavier he was looking at me and I took off the bathrobe he growls and he was pinning me on the wall. " wrong move I won't be able to control myself." He said and I nodded " Xavier i want to do this I want to give you my everything."

I look at him and nodded and he kiss me he puts his tongue in and we move in sync I wrap my arms around him and with one of his hands he touches my boobs he stop kissing me and kiss my neck then he growls and puts me on the bed he takes his clothes off and he hungrily rips the dress and bra he sucks on my boobs and I gasp.

I hold on to the bed sheet and I felt pleasure hit my body " Xavier.." I huff out his name with one of his hand he massages and grips my other boobs he was grunting then he stops he comes and kiss me I feel his hand roams my body my core was already tighten.

I push him off and it was my turn I sat on him and I grind my hips on him he was holding my hips and moving with me " jade more" he pants out I go as fast as I can then he takes control and he goes on my friend " Xavier I...am about too" I couldn't hold it in and more and it got on his face he looks at me and grins.

" i need to open it" i nod he puts a finger inside and moves it slowly then he look at me and puts two fingers i scream and I gasp he starts to move his hand up and down " more more" i said liking it then when he put three i reach my climax again. He carefully goes on me and kiss me I can already feel his friend " Xavier please " I said and he chuckles.

I can feel it go inside and I scream out in pain then he starts moving slowly until he heard me moan he went faster and faster we were both yelling well moaning " I love you" I said while grinding my hips on him.

We made love all night and that night well morning we finished our bond.