Leaving day

When I woke up I can hear my aunt laughing about something I got off the bed and I brush my teeth when I was done I tie my very long hair and I walk downstairs I go to the kitchen and I prepare myself a coffee with a toasted bread.

" good morning jade" I heard my aunt said " good morning " I said in a small voice I pour the coffee in a cup and I hold on to my toasted bread. " so have you made your decision are you going to live with your grandmother." I nodded.

" that great! I'm very happy for you it very beautiful over there" I nodded and I ate my bread very slowly and I drank my coffee very slowly because it was still hot. " do you want me to get your clothes ready for you" I shake my head " I do it myself."

I said she smiles and leaves the room I sigh I got up and I pout my coffee down the sink I got up and I went to my room and i start to take my folded clothes and I put it on my bed it was a lot of work because I had a lot of clothes and shoes.

I go under my bed and I take my duffle bags and I start to put everything inside when I was done i put on a sweater and my white converse on. Since today is the day I'm leaving i should say goodbye to my parents.

I walk outside and to there grave it was very far away I thought I would never make it but I did I look for the names and I found my parents grave "Jon stone - Mary stone, a loving man and woman who will be missed" it said I go down on the floor and I touch the ground.

" hi mom hi dad" I said in a small voice " you have miss out on a lot I'm already 18 years old" I said I can feel the tears coming out but I hold it in "today I'm going to be leaving this place... I'm going to be with Grandmom yes I'm going to South Korea and it pretty far from Los Angeles " I said. " you don't know how sorry I am for killing you guys I didn't mean too."

" I'm a bad child aren't I? You guys were still young but I ruin it for you by having that car accident I'm sorry.... please forgive me mommy... daddy please don't blame me.." I plead on the floor I stay there for a long while. I slowly stood up " well it time for me to go I will miss you." I said and I bow to them.

I let more tears fall down my eyes some people stop and ask me what wrong but I continue on walking when I went inside my aunt came running down the stairs " omg gosh thank god you came back come on get dress it time to go hurry" she gently pulls me to the stairs.

I go upstairs and to my old room I grab a high waisted jeans and I kept my sweater on I grab my duffle bags and I walk downstairs and outside I see my aunt and uncle in the car I got on the back seat and my uncle turn on the car and we drove away.

We were in the car for 22 minutes until we saw the airport my uncle parked his car and I got out of the car with my bags we walk inside my uncle turns to me " wait here I will go get the ticket" and he left me and my aunt alone.

My aunt turn to me and smiles " so are you excited" she ask me and I shrug " I don't know " her smile drops and she turns around. I saw my uncle talking and he said something to the lady that work in the airport he turns around and he walks back to us.

" okay I have the ticket it time to go " I nodded and I followed him we walked for a little bit until we stop I saw that it said " South Korea" and I knew we have arrive. " goodbye " said my aunt and uncle they gave me a hug and a kiss I walk forward and I gave the lady my ticket.

" okay you good to go " she tells me and hand me the ticket I look back at my aunt and uncle they were waving to me I gave them a small wave and I walk forward. I look outside the big window while I was walking.

This is it I'm leaving and there is no way I can turn back around and go back to my aunt " hello let me see the ticket" said the lady I gave it to her and she told me where the seat was I stop and I stare at the people. And I snap out of it and I look at the numbers.

I found my seat and I took my duffle bag and I sat near the window with my duffle bag next to me a boy sit down next to me he smiles at me " hello there" he said I look at him and I look back outside the window.

I heard him sigh I roll my eyes after a few minutes I heard on the speaker that we are ready to leave" and I heard the airplane engine turn on and we were slowly moving and then we were flying I look at the ground that was slowly disappearing.

Goodbye mommy and daddy I said in my head " hey what your name my name is drake" said the same boy I look at him and I said " look I'm not fucking interesting " I said " woah there feisty aren't you well then okay then" he said.

I sigh and I put my headphones on and I listen to music in my phone i know I'm going to be here very long.