Lucas

I watch jade when they finally walked away and back to her home I thought I would never get to see her again but I did I found her and it was thanks to my connection with her I want to thank her parents for letting me have this connection.

The other supernatural people think that I wasn't alive but they are wrong I wasn't hiding I was waiting for the right time for I can hear her call for help and turns out that she did cry for me and I came in a flash to see her with those disgusting rogues stupid son of a bitch.

"Sir calm down " said my butler I stood up and I saw myself in the mirror my eyes were turning black and my nails were growing I close my eyes and I open them and I was normal again. "Thank you" he bows and leaves.

Jade and me have a special connection because her mom give me her blood it was a promise for me for I can be her protector and that why I am in jade and her mom debt because they found me in the streets along...I was abandoned... my mom who ever she is didn't want me she left me for dead...

And That when I was saved by her mom she became the mom that I never had I had a home and I had a mom and das even though we were not really blood related but I was happy until the accident happened i did not know why her parents didn't want to be alive.

I remember it like it was just yesterday " I was walking late one night when I saw mom and dad fighting a scat they were fighting but nothing was working out "MOM" I scream another scat appear and had cut her in the stomach,I was so little that all I did was watch in horror and one was coming after me but my dad got in the way and he was bitten and killed. Little jade was hiding behind a tree crying.

But for some reason  the scat didn't kill us it left" that same night we were recuse by the king of all the creatures he took me under his wing since I wasn't human but since jade was she was separated from me and also brainwashed the witch put a spell on her making it seem like they had a terrible car accident and that she was in the hospital and asking the fake doc to save them.

It hurts a lot that I can't tell her what actually happened because it will only bring back old memories that she probably doesn't want to remember again i was currently in a tree next to her window Xavier was sleeping and jade was  up. Then her eyes met mine she looks at me and smiles then she disappeared.

I heard the door open and she was there grinning at me "what are you doing up there come down Lucas" I nod and I did a flip and came down " wow are you trying to impress me" she ask in a shocked way I shake my head. " so what are you doing here?" She ask me I stay silent.

" I was bored and I want to check up on you with that guy" she nods but glares at me " it Xavier not that guy and also why did you appear now" she questioned me I sigh " I'm sorry jade I was a pussy and I didn't know how to react or do and I just left you behind."

I said I wasn't actually lying it was the honest truth " okay but you could have visit me " I nodded " how old are you" she ask me "910 years old " she gasped "what about in human years" " I am 43 years old " she nods " you have gotten so old" she scoffs " I can't believe my mom gave you my blood."

I look at her " you remembered " she smiles " that the only memory I have of you as a child" I nodded we talked for a short while until her possessive mate came and pull her gently to the house she said bye and Xavier just glares at me.

I ran back to my invisible home and I went inside to my bed and I lay down a lot has happened I met her and I also saw that she was pregnant to an alpha who is not only possessive but annoying "what are you doing " I turn my head and I saw my mate.

She was in the bed naked " nothing just thinking " she sighs "is it about that stupid human jade" I growled "don't call her like that you know how much she means to me" she rolled her eyes "yeah I can see she is more important than me I haven't SEEN you for so long Lucas IT NOT FAIR I Am YOUR MATE" she screams.

Yeah my mate gets jealous really easily she is a vampire and a werewolf mixed together.

"Slap!"

Yeah I just got slap by my own mate her emotions is all over The place I can feel my eyes changed black she looks at me and whimpers "I'm sorry " I grab her and I kiss her roughly I put my tongue in with out permission which she didn't mind and she was playing with my jeans she took out my friend and touches it.

But I gotta say she knows how to make me feel excited. I grab her boobs and she moans out from pleasure. And let just say that it got more heated in my room.