Mark

" but that will hurt " I said to lily she was telling me about the mark and how josh bit her that will hurt a lot if Xavier does that.but on the other hand lily was smiling like crazy.

" oh come on don't be such a baby he is your mate right." I nodded " want was the real reason why you wanted to ask about the mark" my cheeks were turning red.

" I love Xavier with all my heart and I think it time I give him everything for he can know I'm not leaving or planning to leave and time soon." Lily smiles at me and nods " speak of the devil and he shall appear."

I look around and I saw Xavier I jump up and I hug him he hugs me tightly and breaths in my scent " so I'm going to leave and remember jade about what I told you" I nod when lily left " so what were you talking about?" He ask me and I shrugged.

" girl stuff that you don't need to worry about" he raise his eyebrows and nods slowly " alright then." Then I was pulled against the wall and he has his full body weight press on me " dear mate care to explain " he purrs and I shake my head.

He puts his lips on my neck and lightly kisses it I hold in a moan " come on tell me" I shake my head he continues and I was about to tell him when josh came in the room " woah their what are you waiting for Xavier let go." He growls and he looks at me.

" you are lucky that I have a meeting that I have to go too but I will see you tonight " he said and walks away I take a deep breath and I go to lily room.i see pj walking around " I was about to tell him."

Lily looks at me and smiles " well you know how he is an alpha " she says and I nodded I look at lily " does..it hurt the first time " she tells " it hurt a little bit but josh made me feel better." I nodded.

" you need clothes for tonight " I look at her confused and she stands up she goes to the closet and she brings out a see through bra and panties I stood up " lily i am not having sex with him yet I am only letting him mark me and that it ." I said.

" oh darn it " she tells me and she puts it away " I thought you were going to give him everything tonight " I shake my head " it too soon I am not ready " she gives a short nod." Can I kidnapped pj from you for a little bit."

" sure but don't give him candy and if he starts to cry bring him back." I nodded and I go to were pj was and I pick him up  I walk out and I close the door. I go to my room and I start to play with pj.

" pj why are you so cute." I told the curious little pup looking around the room and then his eyes widen when he saw me " baba" I nodded that the way he say my name it a weird name but I was use to it.

" yeah baba " I said and he claps his hand I look around and I decided to play with him for awhile until he starts to cry I took him in my arms And I rock him back and forth.

Then I heard his soft and small breathing and I knew he was asleep I walk back to lily room which was 5 doors down from my room I go inside and I see lily and her other baby missy sleeping I put pj in his bed and I pull the covers up and I left the room.

I go to my room and I decided to take a nap.
" sweetie mommy and daddy loves you a lot you are going to grow up being an important person to someone and when you find him don't let him go he will have all the answers." I gasp what was that?

Who has all the answers to what? The door opens and Xavier comes in when he sees me he rush to me " what wrong do you feel sick?" I look at him is it Xavier? I shake my head " no it alright I'm all good it was the same dream that I use to have."

I said " so this dream it has stopped " I nodded I go closer to him " because you are here with me and I want to thank you for that." I said and he smiles he gives me a kiss. He was about to stand up but I grab his arm.

" I want you to mark me." I said " what..?" " I want you to mark me I want to give you everything for you can know I won't ever leave you. " wait sweetie i am not saying you have to do all of this soon we can wait you do know that our bond will be getting stronger and you will start to have urges you can't control."

I nodded I pull him closer " that why I want this now." He stays quiet and then I was picked up I wrap my legs around him and he sits down I arch my back and he kiss my weak spot I moan and all of a sudden I feel pain I wince and it soon turns to pleasure I can feel my core tighten.

Then he takes his teeth out and licks my mark I started to feel sleepy." Go to sleep I will be here." He says I can hear him talking but it starts to fade away slowly and slowly.