Jade

Sigh another day in this hello hole I really should have not come here to this school everyday people keep on staring at me and whispering to their friends like if I can't even see them. And Xavier keeps on trying to talk to me but I don't reply everyday that he tries to.

I was in my next class and Xavier sat right next to me I can feel his breath literally blowing on my back. I turn around and I look at him " stop" i said and i turn around. But of course he didn't listen. And when he did it again I pack my bag and I walk out.

I didn't care that the teacher was calling my name I just continue on walking and out of the school when I was out of the school I felt happy I walk into the forest and I went inside even farther.

I don't know why people keep on saying to stay out of the woods that it is dangerous but to me I find it very peaceful I look around and I got comfortable I didn't know when I fell asleep but I did. The only reason I woke up it was the sound of an animal I looked around confused.

" how long was I asleep for?" I said out loud it was pretty dark outside I stood up and I walk home it was funny that I found  my way home when I walk inside the open door I heard yelling "YOU HAVE TO FIND HER!" " yes alpha" who ever this alpha is he must be important but why is this alpha guy here?

I walk inside the living room and Everyone looked at me " Luna" i look at the guy " my name is not Luna it jade." I look around and then I saw Xavier he came towards me and pull me in a hug he was sniffing my neck?

At first I didn't know what to do but I snap out of it " hey asshole don't fucking touch me." I said about to walk away when my hand was grab " where were you huh we were worry sick about you" he said I look at him and I pulled away " what you mean you were worry sick me and you are nothing to me who do you think you are."

He literally growls at me I look at him and his eyes were almost turning black? But then it changed to his eye color i look at his eyes and  I just shrug " whatever I am going upstairs " I said to my grandmother " aren't you going to eat food." She ask me.

I shake my head " I'm not hungry" I said going upstairs I go on my phone and I look for " eyes Turing black " on google but nothing came up I also look for animal sounds that sounded like the way it did when he growl but nothing came up.

I need to find how he makes that noise I need to I go downstairs and I silently tip toe to I carefully listen " when are you going to tell her she needs to know " said my grandmother " i know i want to tell her so badly but the only way I could is if you can tell me about her past."

" jade has been through a lot she suffered through a lot but I'm sorry alpha I can't tell you it not in my place" I clenched my fist what is this. Why are they talking about me. Does he know something. I decided to go back to my room and lay down.

I need to know I hold on to the wall because I felt dizzy but when I didn't felt dizzy I walked to the bed and I use my phone throughout the whole night it was around 12:30 that I heard a noise I stood up and I listen to the sound again when I heard it again I stood up.

I open my bedroom door quietly and I look outside the hallway I walked out and I tip toe down stairs I heard the noise again I followed it and the noise led me to the living room and I saw a shadow I grab a shoe and I smacked the burglar.

" ouch that hurts" said the male " take that and that" then I was grab and I was turn around he hold my arms tightly but not to tight and he makes me move we keep moving and he turns on the lights the person lets me go and it was Xavier.

Me least favorite person " damn I should have hit more harder next time " I said he chuckles " what are you doing here?" I ask him " I couldn't go to sleep and I came without a car" he said I look at him and I nod. Then my eyes lit up maybe he will tell me.

" so why you couldn't sleep " he looks at me and his smile fades " because I want to be able to tell this special girl about something and I can't do it because she doesn't let me in " he said I stay silent if i am correct is this girl me? I shake my head.

I need to say the next few words carefully " Xavier" I said getting closer to him " I need to know " I tell him " what you were talking about with my grandmother" he looks at me and shakes his head.

" okay okay how about this I will tell you if you tell me how you made that animal like growl voice " I said he looks at me and shakes his head he moves away and say goodnight and leaves the room.

I plop on the couch and I pouted this is going to be tricky okay i maybe be crazy about thinking about this idea because this is the only way to do it if I could some how lure lily to come with me somewhere with me  then maybe he will tell me. But I wonder how.

I need to know how will I be able to do it and when.